Cinema Borat sequel

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Called the cops? I missed that but what does that change? Borats movie no? Was this girl really 15?
Well if he was in on it, and called the police, then he filled a false police report which is a crime.....

Mr Smokalotapotamus

You gonna pass that bro??
Jun 23, 2018

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Well you are wrong. I feel he was in on it. I'm open to being wrong. I was baked when I watched it.
I've posted a few articles demonstrating that he was clearly not in on it......you say you are open to new info, but are you really?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Agreed. To let borat bust in, no.

He was hiding behind a false wall in the hotel suite along with other members of the production. They knew Rudi is a creep so they didn't want to let the actor in there alone with him.

You can see why they thought that was important.

He is your presidents attorney by the way. His fixer.

Mr Smokalotapotamus

Jun 23, 2018
He was hiding behind a false wall in the hotel suite along with other members of the production. They knew Rudi is a creep so they didn't want to let the actor in there alone with him.

You can see why they thought that was important.

He is your presidents attorney by the way. His fixer.
Was she 15? That's important. Hiding behind a false wall? Sounds like a classic set up. 2020!!!

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
And? I can't be confident? I'll look over what you posted.
You can be, but in this instance it's not really warranted if you even looked into it a tiny bit. Unless you're for old men having sexual encounters with 15 year old girls.....

Mr Smokalotapotamus

Jun 23, 2018
You can be, but in this instance it's not really warranted if you even looked into it a tiny bit. Unless you're for old men having sexual encounters with 15 year old girls.....
Fair point, I haven't looked into it at all. I only watched the movie high as shit and posted in this thread my opinion. That's why I'm open to being wrong. Confidence comes naturally, sorry if it bothers you.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Was she 15? That's important. Hiding behind a false wall? Sounds like a classic set up. 2020!!!

She wasn't 15 and she wasn't meant to be at that point in the spoof film.

She was now playing the part of a far right, star struck Rudi ingenue journalist.

And he couldn't resist. The creepy, boggle eyed dirty old man.

The far right accuse the liberals of all sort of shenanigans but its always inferred and suggested. Here we have one of the pointers and whisperers caught bang to rights at the very best cheating on his wife.

Vile people.

Also she has stayed in character since the film wrapped and has been in the white house several times since on her fake press credentials. Mad eh? If you wanted to take out Trump in the White House you just have to pretend to love Trump, be pretty and blonde and be positive about him in the media.

SAD.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Set up.
I already said I'll look at what you've posted when I can. What more do you want? I'm being open here buddy, why so hostile this morning? Lets chat
Yes it's a set up, that's what borat does, how does that change his behavior? Are you saying it's OK to try to fuck a 15 year old girl if it's a set up?