Cinema Borat sequel

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
The first one was funny in places, and downright hard to watch in others.

I think it's referred to as a "douche chill" when you feel embarrassed on someone else's behalf? I spent half the first movie laughing, and half shuddering from severe douche chills.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I heard he went undercover in Bosnia and pretended to be a third spirit second gender tennis Nancy boy in order to trick an online establishment.

Eric Trump @Confused Confucius did you see him while you were smoking by the courts?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
they actually filmed parts of that movie here on long beach CA seems like the other people where in on the act I expect it to be a lot less funny sasha baron cohen has made a lot of terrible movies after the first borat if he is writing he is not a good writer.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Splinty @Splinty can you set up a gigantic media server and show Borat on it this Friday? Let’s all get into our pajamas, make huge bowls of popcorn and watch it together!
I have a giant media server and will download it when it's out......PM me for info, I've never shared my server with anyone in our hat

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I can't wait to see him look like a fucking idiot and possibly a chomo.
He is certainly the former.
This wouldn't prove the latter since she is 24...the unedited footage may prove he is a real scumbag POS though.

Although I have thought he was a scumbag POS since 2001

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Didn't Borat stumble upon some other Pedo shit in a previous movie?

He is the new chris hansen have a seat over there guy.

Here he is #MeToo ing Ron Paul...only funny thing about the clip is Ron Paul not having his BS

Maybe he just likes to fuck with non democrats to try and get them in a bad light?
I honestly haven't watched any of his movies so I don't know his deal.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOEJGKusJb8

Last edited:

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Is this your freedom fighter @I can count to TCity ??

I've watched some of the borat film and private pictures of Rudy Giuliani justify immediate attention!
I have reason to believe the woman he is seen with is underage and also an American citizen.
I am asking law enforcement to view this film to consider any action that is justified!