Cinema Borat sequel

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

Is this your freedom fighter @I can count to TCity ??

I've watched some of the borat film and private pictures of Rudy Giuliani justify immediate attention!
I have reason to believe the woman he is seen with is underage and also an American citizen.
I am asking law enforcement to view this film to consider any action that is justified!

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i'm outraged that a guy who was invited up to a woman's hotel room thought she wanted more than an extended conversation.
equally shocked that a friend and apologist of Pres Trump is crass and egocentric.

all shocked and outraged at this story. so much so that I forgot about Joe Biden being a scumbag.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
i'm outraged that a guy who was invited up to a woman's hotel room thought she wanted more than an extended conversation.
equally shocked that a friend and apologist of Pres Trump is crass and egocentric.

all shocked and outraged at this story. so much so that I forgot about Joe Biden being a scumbag.
she's playing a 15 year old from what I've read, I don't know if that was disclosed only once Borat burst in, or before hand though. That will be an important detail.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Is this your freedom fighter @I can count to TCity ??

I've watched some of the borat film and private pictures of Rudy Giuliani justify immediate attention!
I have reason to believe the woman he is seen with is underage and also an American citizen.
I am asking law enforcement to view this film to consider any action that is justified!
please withhold the details until I’ve seen it on Friday, then you can contact the fbi.

this seems the normal thing to do,

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
How was Borat able to make another movie. People aren’t aware of who he is?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
it was very weird and sort of lazy that they tried to pass off long beach as galveston texas. I guess only people from L.A county or orange county will notice that it is very much Long beach looks like they filmed on pine ave and the scene where he is running from fans i his under wear is 3rd st by harvey milk park.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
mcdonald trump, johnny the monkey and the variety of Galt sized penises were all funny gags.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
the period blood scene at the texan debutant ball was just gross and unfunny. some bad humor. I feel bad for those people.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
So, to those who have watched it, how bad did Giuliani look?

Was he tucking his shirt in, or having a hand shandy?