Borg: McGregor era came with a ‘great big deal of dumb fans’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

One of the fighters who bore the brunt of Conor McGregor’s UFC 223 media day rampage was former flyweight title challenger Ray Borg. Borg, along with lightweight fighter Michael Chiesa were wounded by the broken window glass of the fighters’ bus they were both in, after “The Notorious” threw a dolly at it.

Both Borg and Chiesa were forced out of their scheduled fights that night, but it was “The Tazmexican Devil” who got some backlash from fans who doubted his injury. Since he was wearing a pair of glasses at the time, people online deemed it unlikely for him to have some shards of broken glass in his eye.

Borg already called out the…

Borg: The McGregor era came with a ‘great big deal of dumb people watching this sport’

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I think he can't hold his liquor as they say

I know people that change for the worse when a few sips of devils nectar hits the bloodstream

CM seems to be this guy

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Yeah, so dumb they liked watching an entertaining guy become the first ever two weight champ.

Maybe Ray should focus on his fighting skills and marketability.

M

member 3289

Ray Borg pulled out of his UFC 223 fight bc of this:

Very hard to take a guy like this seriously...

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Ray Borg pulled out of his UFC 223 fight bc of this:

Very hard to take a guy like this seriously...
are you a doctor?

you are questioning Ray's courage or integrity IMO...and that is off limits

How about a tiny bit of reality in your life....Conor deserves full blame, and nobody else

Grow up please

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
are you a doctor?

you are questioning Ray's courage or integrity IMO...and that is off limits

How about a tiny bit of reality in your life....Conor deserves full blame, and nobody else

Grow up please
You’re taking the bait again Rambo, while CMNH masturbates to your triggers.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You’re taking the bait again Rambo, while CMNH masturbates to your triggers.
if you really feel his post was useful to your site, then I feel bad for your expectation of your site

I give no shit if he masturbates to triggers...that is sad, and has run off countless good posters

I don't think you read your forum enough...enjoy

do you want a site filled with "bait" or content?

your own appointed mod Leigh @Leigh agrees it is "fighter bashing"

place started off as totally respecting fighters and not talking smack...what happened?.

Last edited:

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
On the one hand, Conor McGregor fans are dipshits. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure none of them call themselves The TazMexican Devil.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
if you really feel his post was useful to your site, then I feel bad for your expectation of your site

I give no shit if he masturbates to triggers...that is sad, and has run off countless good posters

place started off as totally respecting fighters and not talking smack...what happened?.
I'll tell you what happened......white privilege happened.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Come on man. It’s impossible to not have some characters on any online platform. Catch 22. Over police and be labeled as censoring pricks that can’t take a joke. Allow someone like CMNH to do his thing (which 99% of the time is an attempt for innocent banter and laughs) and we get labeled as not giving a shit. If we kicked everyone off that people didn’t like, we’d have 30 members and a circle jerk. If we let them all in, we’d have 5000 members and chaos. We try to find a common ground and have countless features that allow people to ignore anyone and anything they don’t want to see.

I still think we're 1000x better than any other MMA forum out there. At least we’re involved, respond, get the members involved in the direction of the site, and give a shit.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Come on man. It’s impossible to not have some characters on any online platform. Catch 22. Over police and be labeled as censoring pricks that can’t take a joke. Allow someone like CMNH to do his thing (which 99% of the time is an attempt for innocent banter and laughs) and we get labeled as not giving a shit. If we kicked everyone off that people didn’t like, we’d have 30 members and a circle jerk. If we let them all in, we’d have 5000 members and chaos. We try to find a common ground and have countless features that allow people to ignore anyone and anything they don’t want to see.

I still think we 1000x better than any other MMA forum out there. At least we’re involved, respond, get the members involved in the direction of the site, and give a shit.
IMO you guy's still succeeded in the circle jerk department...

you gaggle of faggots

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

I still think we 1000x better than any other MMA forum out there. At least we’re involved, respond, get the members involved in the direction of the site, and give a shit.
you come on man

fairly obvious double standard for that poster.

99% is not real content and attempt to bait and troll

If that is your type of thing, then enjoy the bed you made
I personally don't enjoy it, and last time you told that poster to chill it got 12+ up votes/support

not sure how your math works but that says something to me

I get it that I am a single poster....but I bet I speak for a good portion(30%+) of your site...and that doesn't factor in lurkers at any given time

as for 1000x times better? functions only go so far

Last edited:
T

The Big Guy

countless features that allow people to ignore anyone and anything they don’t want to see.