(Boxing) Joshua v Parker Live Discussion - 3/31/18

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Ok, I don't think I've asked this but are you British?
you have to be British if you're saying this lol
no, that's a popular meme I've seen with boxing writers, couldn't find the gif of him driving & laughing in a sports car I usually see with it on twitter though

Last edited:

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Has AJ made a reasonable offer?
Wilder has made a 60/40 split offer which is pretty damn good
What has AJ and Hearn offered?
I think 60/40's been offered, but we'll see. Hearn''s got the morality & ethics of the typical boxing promoter, but he does turn his fighters into stars from what I've seen. I'm not sure wtf Al Haymon has been doing with Wilder & the rest of the PBC crowd.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
They matter in terms of legacy and legitimacy, I wasn't talking about drawing power.

Joshua did beat old man Wlad cleanly though. Fury had to eek out a terribly boring decision - although he was never in trouble against Wlad, and AJ was almost KO'd. It's hard to pick who really is "the man" right now. Joshua needs to fight Wilder and the winner eventually needs to fight Fury. Only then will there really be a clear cut unified world heavyweight champion.
It seems most fans have determined who the man is now, & from what I've seen I agree with them

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I think 60/40's been offered, but we'll see. Hearn''s got the morality & ethics of the typical boxing promoter, but he does turn his fighters into stars from what I've seen. I'm not sure wtf Al Haymon has been doing with Wilder & the rest of the PBC crowd.
Ya I hate how haymon keeps his boxers out for so fucking long trying to build their name outside the ring to get them more money inside it

If 60/40 has been offered from AJ side then I don't understand why this is being held up besides haymon probably
I didn't know Eddie had offered that, That's more than fair, I honestly thought they were going to settle on 65/35