General Brachiosaurus

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Change the title to "Brachiosaurus Ribs" and I think you're on to something.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I started making them in the oven a little while back. Sweet fuck do they turn out incredible.
For a couple of reasons, I've been on the fence about getting a pellet smoker (Traeger) for about a year or two now. But recently I've had brisket and ribs a few times from a buddy that has one, and holy shit they came out good. Very little effort for really good results. My only complaint is that he forgot to remove the silver skin once :mad:

I think it is inevitable that I will end up buying one at some point. I really want to try a smoked turkey.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
For a couple of reasons, I've been on the fence about getting a pellet smoker (Traeger) for about a year or two now. But recently I've had brisket and ribs a few times from a buddy that has one, and holy shit they came out good. Very little effort for really good results. My only complaint is that he forgot to remove the silver skin once :mad:

I think it is inevitable that I will end up buying one at some point. I really want to try a smoked turkey.
Get a Savannah Stoker PWM controller if you get a Traeger, it's a game changer.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Get a Savannah Stoker PWM controller if you get a Traeger, it's a game changer.
Had to look that up, but that's cool. Looks like it's a direct swap out for the controller on the Traeger. Is it just more precise/accurate? I quickly read a review and it looks like it manages temp fluctuations better.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Had to look that up, but that's cool. Looks like it's a direct swap out for the controller on the Traeger. Is it just more precise/accurate? I quickly read a review and it looks like it manages temp fluctuations better.
Way more accurate, you can program cooks based on time AND more importantly internal temp. I'd put a brisket or pork butt on the smoker at 11 pm and go to sleep. I wouldn't need to check it until 6-7 am. Thing was fucking awesome when I had my traeger.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Guys this is a thread about the majestic Brachiosaurus.

As you all - hopefully - know, he was a vegan.
And if you had chosen to hunt and eat him, he would stomp your whole village into the ground.
He'd also roflstomp that fat T-Rex into the next ice age.

So please be appropriate and post delicious green plants in honor of the Brachiosaurus.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Guys this is a thread about the majestic Brachiosaurus.

As you all - hopefully - know, he was a vegan.
And if you had chosen to hunt and eat him, he would stomp your whole village into the ground.
He'd also roflstomp that fat T-Rex into the next ice age.

So please be appropriate and post delicious green plants in honor of the Brachiosaurus.
Cows are vegans too...yet we eat their ribs....just like we'd eat this stupid dead giants ribs.