Braun: MITB Mantra

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
I will cash it in like a real man ...

I will wait until you fight for 20+ minutes. The kick you in the gut to take all the wind away & then cash in

lol

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I will cash it in like a real man ...

I will wait until you fight for 20+ minutes. The kick you in the gut to take all the wind away & then cash in

lol
To be fair, that is a man who attempted to kill him in an ambulance.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Interesting
With Rowan out, Harper can be the third
But he is a "heel"
but not that WWE is good at those things

They just turned Charlotte into Roman Reigns with boobs
I get the impression that the WWE thinks Braun is a heel.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
YES!!!! The tyrannical Roman Empire shall be burned down by Abigail’s kiss....AGAIN!!

It is Woken universe lore, along with WWE’s lore, mind you, that Abigail and Hardy walked hand and hand through historic points. I can also swear he mentioned Nero in that. Might be brother Nero but fuck it! GET READY PUG PUPPY!! THE REAL BIG DOGS ARE BACK!!!!

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I get the impression that the WWE thinks Braun is a heel.
Is he? I mean makes sense, he just got done torturing Kevin Owens for mere joy. But he lets the crowd yell “Get These Hands!” And if he was a heel he would eat the crowd if that annoyed him

Tweener??

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Is he? I mean makes sense, he just got done torturing Kevin Owens for mere joy. But he lets the crowd yell “Get These Hands!” And if he was a heel he would eat the crowd if that annoyed him

Tweener??
Well, we know they don't consider Roman a heel because they clearly booked him as a face in the SummerSlam lead up. Rollins and Ambrose are also faces, and they were dispatched to help Roman. I'd say Roman is a tweener.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Well, we know they don't consider Roman a heel because they clearly booked him as a face in the SummerSlam lead up. Rollins and Ambrose are also faces, and they were dispatched to help Roman. I'd say Roman is a tweener.
True. But isn’t using your Shield buddies to prevent a cash in heelish? Its Strowman, but having a 3 on 1 beat down to protect your belt on paper seems heelish.

Then again Randy was an arsonist and Wyatt was posessed by a demon, one of them was a face. Maybe they are just doing away with the heel/face dynamic for this one.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Will give WWE credit, despite my multiple complaints about things, I remembered Raw was tonight and I audibly said “Oh joy!”

Get to see some Braun on Shield action

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
So Vince in all his "genius" took the biggest male babyface in Braun & female in Becky & turned them heel

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
So Vince in all his "genius" took the biggest male babyface in Braun & female in Becky & turned them heel
Ah come on now, its been a day for Braun and a week for Becky, lets let it go on for a couple weeks and see how it folds out. Sami turned heel and he was great after all.

Positivity, mate. Tis All in week, time to be merry!

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Ah come on now, its been a day for Braun and a week for Becky, lets let it go on for a couple weeks and see how it folds out. Sami turned heel and he was great after all.

Sami had owens doe.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017

Sami was not over as a face so he needed the turn
Both Becky & Braun were over huge & the turns were stupid

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Sami was not over as a face so he needed the turn
Both Becky & Braun were over huge & the turns were stupid
Sami very much was a good face as many people at the time wondered why they made that move.

Also, even though it may not have been WWE’s intent, but as said by Triple H himself, “turning someone face is the worse thing you can do to a guy.” In regards to today’s age. Sure Becky is a heel, and the crowd loves her even more for it. Braun vs Reigns, well Roman is gonna be the storyline face, but we are all gonna still cheer for Braun. Also him showing Roman whats what with a 3 on 1 assault and cashing in his MITB at Hell in a Cell is perfect. Shows Braun is also vengeful and a tank. Its good stuff right now and been less than a month.

Will Roman win at HIAC? Probably, but its still not a bad story. Will Flair beat Becky at HIAC? Most likely. But as far as WWE stories go, its not bad at all.