bRAWn

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
She's the kind of gal you want to take out for a fancy dinner and hold the door for. Then call the next day to see if she enjoyed herself, amirite?
I feel like Liv would humor me with letting me take her out to dinner, Mandy would friendzone me and ask for drug money, which I would sadly fall for.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Also, Steph not looking good tonight. It concerns me how much her weight fluctuates.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
A little early for Ronda. But feels like a big announcement.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I’m glad the locker room cleared out for that, been a shame if they missed it.

I am excited for that though. Probably surprise entrance from Ronda or Shayna. Ooo maybe even Trish/Lita

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Was cruising through the twitterverse. And someone compared Asuka to WCW's Glacier......I'm done for the day....Goodnight Irene

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I’m glad the locker room cleared out for that, been a shame if they missed it.

I am excited for that though. Probably surprise entrance from Ronda or Shayna. Ooo maybe even Trish/Lita
Would've been nice to have the SD women come out before announcing it. But it was good anyway.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Im fine with a champ who never carries his belt around. No gimmick Ziggler may be great. Needs to win the Rumble and refuse to challenge for a world title next.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Let us all take a minute to acknowledge the greatness of Rusev's cut off sleeve Santa outfit.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Ru-sev Day chants, love it.

Not sure if you were watching earlier, but Smackdown Women’s division is a lot nastier to each other than Raw women. Raw they all stopped fighting to Yes Chant about the Women’s Rumble.

Here, Naomi came out and told the Riott Squad they are not going to be in the Rumble, because the Rumble isn’t about sneak attacks (heh heh hahahaha). Then they fought.