Breakdown - MacDonald vs Thompson #UFCOttowa

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Fight Talk

https://youtube.com/fighttalkmma
May 24, 2016

This video takes the approach of why I'm picking Rory MacDonald to win. I know many of you want a video where I shine on Rory's weaknesses, too but I find it much more interesting to discuss Wonderboy's because we're learning about him. He's an interesting fighter and trying to decipher his game is fun to do. If Stephen Thompson DOES win this fight, I'll do a post-fight analysis and discuss Rory's weaknesses then. I believe that would make for some excellent content and discussion.

#1 Rory “The Red King” MacDonald will take on #2 Stephen “Wonderboy” Thompson in a high stakes match up. If Thompson wins, it solidifies his position as a top contender in the welterweight division and mostly likely a shot a the title. The same could be said for Rory who is already ranked #1 and could get the winner of Robbie Lawler and Tyron Woodley.

What’s most interesting about this fight is the style matchup and what Rory MacDonald’s approach will be. We don’t know a lot about Stephen Thompson’s overall MMA game because he’s made short work of his opponents. However, the mistakes his opponents have made won't likely be made by Rory, in my opinion.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Stopped reading after first sentence, good prediction my man.