Lifestyle Breakfast carbs...make a choice

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Again, read the thread title

• Muffins

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Biscuits

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Bagles

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Agree, this poll sucks.
The toppings matters 100%.
I'll take a buttered honey'd up biscuit any day over a bagel with cream cheese, and I'll take a hot fresh oven baked buttered blueberry muffin over just about anything.
Poll should be plain, no toppings, in which case all 3 kinda suck.
It's like asking what you like more; playdoh, carpet, or a broken frisbee.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
A homemade cheddar jalapeño biscuit with sausage gravy, eggs, & ham could. I kid you not!
That's far more than a biscuit my friend further proving how lame merely a biscuit is. You need all that other stuff to make it tasty.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
That's far more than a biscuit my friend further proving how lame merely a biscuit is. You need all that other stuff to make it tasty.
Trust me, those biscuits can stand on their own just as much as any muffin. Toss some butter on it, and enjoy!

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
and muffins need to be filled with garnishes for anyone to even consider eating them.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Biscuits. They're kind of like the River Styx. (Learn your mythology if you don't see where I am going here.) On one side, there are perfect biscuits, you could slather them with dog shit, and they'd still be delicious. Or you can pay Charon to let you cross, but once you got to the other side, theres no topping in the world would make those biscuits worth eating. There simply is no middle ground.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Biscuits. They're kind of like the River Styx. (Learn your mythology if you don't see where I am going here.) On one side, there are perfect biscuits, you could slather them with dog shit, and they'd still be delicious. Or you can pay Charon to let you cross, but once you got to the other side, there no topping in the world would make those biscuits worth eating. There simply is no middle ground.
Nobody needs to slather my biscuits in anything!