**BREAKING** Conor/RDA fight in jeopardy

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015

Veteran referees Herb Dean and John McCarthy will oversee the headlining fights at next month’s UFC 196 event, the Nevada State Athletic Commission voted today at a meeting.

Dean will referee the superfight between featherweight champ Conor McGregor (19-2 MMA, 7-0 UFC) and lightweight champ Rafael dos Anjos (25-7 MMA, 14-5 UFC), which headlines the March 5 pay-per-view event at Las Vegas’ MGM Grand Garden Arena. Dean will receive $1,900 for his work.

Judges for the lightweight title fight are Derek Cleary, Sal D’Amato and Junichiro Kamijo, the NSAC voted unanimously.

LINK: Ref, judge assignments set for UFC 196's dos Anjos-McGregor, Holm-Tate title fights

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Horrible news

The one ref that's almost as early on the trigger as Mirgligotta.

We all saw what Early Herb did on the Conor/Mendes fight.

Looks like Conors got this in the bag.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Herb never makes sense.
Sometimes so early, sometimes someone might die.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
If I were to participate in the Top 3 Posters on TMMAC thread in Off Topic, teamquestnorth @teamquestnorth would be in the list. These threads never disappoint.
Have to agree, I now understand his "breaking news" threads and what you were saying when he is fucking around, including threads about that wrestle fuck guy he puts on a pedestal........

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
I like most of Herb's stoppages but I know what yous mean and agree in this fight.

Last edited: