General Breaking Now- Comey dismissed as FBI director

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
This is when our critical thinking skills come into play.
critical thinking when you don't know the details = assumptions.

As you said before - you know what happens when one makes assumptions.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
critical thinking when you don't know the details = assumptions.

As you said before - you know what happens when one makes assumptions.
Alright.

You dont think Trump is a puppet because you cant form an opinion on Flynn due to a lack of solid facts. Gottcha.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Alright.

You dont think Trump is a puppet because you cant form an opinion on Flynn due to a lack of solid facts. Gottcha.
Do you think Trump is a puppet (whatever that means as he's changed nothing with our relations with Russia) because you have formed opinions on Flynn due to incomplete investigations with unrevealed facts? Gotcha.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Donald Trump asked intelligence directors to deny proof of collusion with Russians: report
U.S. President Donald Trump asked the director of national intelligence and the head of the National Security Agency (NSA) to deny there was proof of collusion between the Russian government and his election campaign, The Washington Post reported Monday citing current and former officials.

The president reportedly went to national intelligence director Daniel Coats and NSA director Adm. Michael S. Rogers in March and asked them to deny there was evidence the two parties had worked together during last year’s U.S. presidential election.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Chris Christie: I Warned Donald Trump About Michael Flynn
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said Monday that he warned President Donald Trump about former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, and that he never would have given him a job had he been President.

"I think it's safe to say that General Flynn and I didn't see eye to eye," Christie said Monday in remarks reported by CNN."If I were President-elect of the United States, I wouldn't let General Flynn into the White House, let alone give him a job."

View: https://twitter.com/politico/status/866738579304796160

M

member 3289

If Chris Christie tells you that something is a bad idea and you still do it, it probably means you're retarded on some level.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
James Comey To Give Senate Testimony As Early As Next Week: Former FBI Director James Comey will testify that President Trump pressured him to end his investigation into Trump's Russian connections, according to a CNN report. Comey is reportedly "eager" to talk about his discussions with Trump.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
James Comey To Give Senate Testimony As Early As Next Week: Former FBI Director James Comey will testify that President Trump pressured him to end his investigation into Trump's Russian connections, according to a CNN report. Comey is reportedly "eager" to talk about his discussions with Trump.