Breaking Star Wars news

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
A new series of movies have been announced and while the details are scarce, they have me excited.
Co-creators of the Game of Thrones tv series David Benioff and D. B. Weiss are attached to this new project. These new movies will be seperate from the Skywalker saga and Rian Johnson's trilogy.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
A new series of movies have been announced and while the details are scarce, they have me excited.
Co-creators of the Game of Thrones tv series David Benioff and D. B. Weiss are attached to this new project. These new movies will be seperate from the Skywalker saga and Rian Johnson's trilogy.

they get a lot of hate from ASOIAF fans. i LOVEEE these two though. i think they're great

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Being old enough to remember the dark years of being a star wars fan, I'm certainly enjoying all the new stuff coming.
I'm way more excited for new and fresh material rather than prequels. I'll still watch the Solo and (rumoured)Obi-wan movies but I like new characters even if I don't end up liking said characters.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
This one had me excited because the people do not overlook any plot detail. The call backs years later to seemingly unrelated or trivial plot points is something sorely needed in this franchise.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I was not excited at all for Rogue One but damn was it good. If they are like that I'm in.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Hey I came across your SN in a book called The Way Of Kings. You read the thing?
lol. yeah. its my favorite book. my YT channel is also called "bridge4"

i do a lot of videos on ASOIAF and GoT, and ive made friends with a bunch of people through the channel. about 10 times so far, i'll get a comment from someone saying, "dude, if you like ASOIAF, you gotta check out "stormlight archive" by brandon sanderson"

so i repond "whats my channel name? :p"

mini case-study on how our brains are wired. they probably would've recognized "bridge four" even though they didn't recognize "bridge4" =)

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
btw, how far are you? still on WoK? it gets better and better. book 3 just came out a couple months ago. total insanity!! (in a good way)
Damn, I struggled through the first fight scene, and now I am onthe battle field. And I read about what a great warrior you are and all. Now I am starting to get into it. The guy just took a piss and gets ready for battle. I know, not far, but I've been busy. I am so excited now!! (drunk)

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Damn, I struggled through the first fight scene, and now I am onthe battle field. And I read about what a great warrior you are and all. Now I am starting to get into it. The guy just took a piss and gets ready for battle. I know, not far, but I've been busy. I am so excited now!! (drunk)
no doubt! so you have a whole ton of fun ahead of yea. because those books are all like 1200 pages. i hope you like them even a 10th as much as i do

kaladin is friggen awesome. but so are tons of characters that you will meet along the way. and a lot change, or your view of them changes over time. i wont spoil anything. but im excited right now living vicariously through you bc sanderson is my favorite author =))

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
no doubt! so you have a whole ton of fun ahead of yea. because those books are all like 1200 pages. i hope you like them even a 10th as much as i do

kaladin is friggen awesome. but so are tons of characters that you will meet along the way. and a lot change, or your view of them changes over time. i wont spoil anything. but im excited right now living vicariously through you bc sanderson is my favorite author =))
I wanted to really get into fantasy this time around and came across Sanderson. I love the fact that it is 1000+ pages, that is my kind of book. Closest to fantasy was the Red Rising trilogy for me which had also very cool characters in there. So I am stoked for this one. I had a few duds (?) which I didn't finish but this one, other than the beginning fight scene, is promising. I'll let you know what I think in our book thread by La Paix @BirdWatcher our cultural curator. If it is somebody elses thread I apologize, then I say, that schmuck is a barbarian who knows nothing!

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I wanted to really get into fantasy this time around and came across Sanderson. I love the fact that it is 1000+ pages, that is my kind of book. Closest to fantasy was the Red Rising trilogy for me which had also very cool characters in there. So I am stoked for this one. I had a few duds (?) which I didn't finish but this one, other than the beginning fight scene, is promising. I'll let you know what I think in our book thread by La Paix @BirdWatcher our cultural curator. If it is somebody elses thread I apologize, then I say, that schmuck is a barbarian who knows nothing!
Can you link me that thread please. The only reason I hung around that other place back in the day was bc of a book thread I had started. I forgot the we had one here tho. I want in! Thanks :))