Breath of the Wild

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Has anyone got this for the switch or wiiu? My wife bought it for me about a month ago (for the wiiu) and it's amazing.

Oct 24, 2015
Starting to play Master mode. Damn forgot about this place. Was wondering what the triforce on the corner meant? Didn't see it in normal mode. Me and my kids love it. So much to do and see. I have it on the Switch. Also none of your games on the virtual console Switch over so...yeah.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Starting to play Master mode. Damn forgot about this place. Was wondering what the triforce on the corner meant? Didn't see it in normal mode. Me and my kids love it. So much to do and see. I have it on the Switch. Also none of your games on the virtual console Switch over so...yeah.
I have beat all 4 bosses, got to Gannon and warped out before fighting him. Still way too much to do.

Getting all the armor and trying to upgrade to second at least but damn some of the material requirements are retarded. I want the dark link armor but 4000 mon is insane.

It's like an elder scrolls game, you sit down to play an hour and end up losing an evening.

Oct 24, 2015
I have beat all 4 bosses, got to Gannon and warped out before fighting him. Still way too much to do.

Getting all the armor and trying to upgrade to second at least but damn some of the material requirements are retarded. I want the dark link armor but 4000 mon is insane.

It's like an elder scrolls game, you sit down to play an hour and end up losing an evening.
Yeah the upgrades crazy, the Champion tunic is kind of hard as you need dragon horns. Dark Link outfit doesnt upgrade:( Radiant Suit gives you the same affect Dark Link outfit has when upgraded to lvl 2 I believe and has a better defense stat. Plus you'll look like a masked wrestler. My girls just want me to walk around in the girls outfit to make fun of me.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Yeah the upgrades crazy, the Champion tunic is kind of hard as you need dragon horns. Dark Link outfit doesnt upgrade:( Radiant Suit gives you the same affect Dark Link outfit has when upgraded to lvl 2 I believe and has a better defense stat. Plus you'll look like a masked wrestler. My girls just want me to walk around in the girls outfit to make fun of me.
I just want dark link cause it looks cool. I need the lynel mask from that dude too.

I like that radiant outfit. I've been collecting luminous to upgrade it. Think I almost have enough for second. The barbarian armor is all lynel parts and those dudes are tougher than any of the bosses to kill.

I wear the climbing gear 80% of the time since the game is almost a climbing simulator.

Also it turns out the master shield breaks and it's 4 fucking grand for a new one. I was pretty choked when that bastard broke while i was fighting 3 spider robots at once.

Oct 24, 2015
I just want dark link cause it looks cool. I need the lynel mask from that dude too.

I like that radiant outfit. I've been collecting luminous to upgrade it. Think I almost have enough for second. The barbarian armor is all lynel parts and those dudes are tougher than any of the bosses to kill.

I wear the climbing gear 80% of the time since the game is almost a climbing simulator.

Also it turns out the master shield breaks and it's 4 fucking grand for a new one. I was pretty choked when that bastard broke while i was fighting 3 spider robots at once.
Yeah that sucks, that master shield is pretty sweet. This dude makes it seem easy.
Tried it once and failed miserably.

Oct 24, 2015
That was ridiculous.
All kinds of things you can do. You mount one yet? Once you get the Lynel mask Links animation is hilarious. The physics in game are fun. I think about 40% of my game play has been messing around doing dumb stuff having a laugh. Try standing on a table while talking to a merchant, my youngest one laughs her ass off at the expression on the npcs faces. Great game. My wife just buys me shovels and rakes to work around the house. Sad thing is its with my own money.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
All kinds of things you can do. You mount one yet? Once you get the Lynel mask Links animation is hilarious. The physics in game are fun. I think about 40% of my game play has been messing around doing dumb stuff having a laugh. Try standing on a table while talking to a merchant, my youngest one laughs her ass off at the expression on the npcs faces. Great game. My wife just buys me shovels and rakes to work around the house. Sad thing is its with my own money.
Mounted a dear and a bear but no lynel, tried but he saw me dropping in.

That gay dude that builds your house cracked me up and every time I see the enemies hunting, talking or generally messing with another animal or npc it makes me laugh. The facial expressions they get on those monsters are priceless.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Check out the "horse" I found. It's stupid fast and doesn't get tired. Unfortunately you can't stable it.

I'm about 50 hours in and just saw my first bone horse. Damn thing blew up and hurt me when the sun came out.

Might fight Gannon soon. I'm getting bored of trying to find shrines, koroks and farming materials for upgrades.

Oct 24, 2015
Check out the "horse" I found. It's stupid fast and doesn't get tired. Unfortunately you can't stable it.

I'm about 50 hours in and just saw my first bone horse. Damn thing blew up and hurt me when the sun came out.

Might fight Gannon soon. I'm getting bored of trying to find shrines, koroks and farming materials for upgrades.
Cool, just to bad you can save those horses. That Giant horse you can how ever. Make sure you have alot of stamina and sneaking suit. Also to get him to stable you have to go through a path that has mulitple lynels. Stock up on meals. Fuck yeah I'm getting on for a bit. Got like an hour or so then get ready for sleep. Fucken work.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Cool, just to bad you can save those horses. That Giant horse you can how ever. Make sure you have alot of stamina and sneaking suit. Also to get him to stable you have to go through a path that has mulitple lynels. Stock up on meals. Fuck yeah I'm getting on for a bit. Got like an hour or so then get ready for sleep. Fucken work.
I have that giant horse. Found him on my third day playing by accident and dropped in on him from a clif. Had to take some stamina food but I got him under control. It's fun running down enemies with him. Haven't gone back to get him since stabling. I warp / walk / fly everywhere.

Oct 24, 2015
I have that giant horse. Found him on my third day playing by accident and dropped in on him from a clif. Had to take some stamina food but I got him under control. It's fun running down enemies with him. Haven't gone back to get him since stabling. I warp / walk / fly everywhere.
Sorry misread your post, thought you where after ganon's horse.
Yeah getting my Putin on. Lol, ended up like this.

Felt like this

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Sorry misread your post, thought you where after ganon's horse.
Yeah getting my Putin on. Lol, ended up like this.

Felt like this
I got on a lynel today with the mask on and couldn't tame it. Tried to ride a boar too but that didn't work out. Got to ride this cool dude though.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
One if the shrines you need to do this to open.
Home from work sick today so I'm playing botw. I've finished 96 of the 120 and am trying to find the ones I'm missing without looking at a guide and I just stumbled on to that deer shrine. Bird guy said beast with crown of bone and I immediately knew what he was talking about. Thanks for the hint.