Brendan Schaub’s Chinese Doctor

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I stopped being able to tolerate Schwab years ago. I haven’t heard any of his big brown breakdowns or boxing commentary. He may be great in those, but i don’t think he’s gonna be a great standup. He will probably ride it until he runs out of Fight stories then the wheels will fall off.

M

member 3289

He has charisma. That can't be denied.

But god damn is he unfunny at stand-up comedy.

M

member 3289

One time Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken was doing a Pierre Trudeau impression for his 37-month-old daughter. He got about 5 seconds in before his daughter interrupted him, saying "Pierre Trudeau didn't have a French accent you stupid fuck."

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Schaub is slightly uncringier than Cejudo. That’s saying a lot

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Schaub is slightly uncringier than Cejudo. That’s saying a lot
Cejudo has a much higher cringe-density, creating it's own cringe-gravity, slowly pulling in all the cringe around him.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
I stopped listening. but it appeared his impression of the guy talking and the clear racism of it, just made it shit.

don't get me wrong, clever comedic masters can trifle with the most risky of subjects. but schwub isn't a genius, so he comes across like he's plain unkind, trying to play it for laughs, like it's the 1970's.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Oh go fuck yourself with that trolling.
I don't find Burr funny at all and he's spent far more time in the industry. Schaub is unfunny and cringy but I expect that from newer comedians.

Bill Burr relies on excessive swearing and being obnoxious to try and force the laughs out. Nothing about his act seems genuine and you can see the punchlines coming a mile out.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I don't find Burr funny at all and he's spent far more time in the industry. Schaub is unfunny and cringy but I expect that from newer comedians.

Bill Burr relies on excessive swearing and being obnoxious to try and force the laughs out. Nothing about his act seems genuine and you can see the punchlines coming a mile out.
Wow, I'd like to know who you actually find funny then. But hey, fair enough. To each their own.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Anthony is super good, and yes great delivery. Are you a John Mulaney fan at all?
Weird, I just saw him for the first time the other day on a Reddit page. This was the bit posted.

At first I was neutral but warmed up to his style as it went on. I'll have to watch some more.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Weird, I just saw him for the first time the other day on a Reddit page. This was the bit posted.

At first I was neutral but warmed up to his style as it went on. I'll have to watch some more.
He crushes so hard. His style will grow on you. Go checkout "Comeback Kid".