Brendan Schaub accused of being racist

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021

View: https://twitter.com/CrooklynMMA/status/1379897248138530816

This "woman" (gonna use that term lightly with this ogre) is actually a journalist for Bloody Elbow, she posts one of Brendans usual corny jokes and immediately tried to start an uproar by tagging Showtime Sports. This got me so fucking riled up, that she would take something as out of context as this and use it to actually get him fired.

I would have no problem with it if it was just the usual suspect pink haired lesbian live alone twat, but this is someone who is representing MMA journalism, showtime might be scared because shes a "insider" and do something about it.

This is her instagram: Login • Instagram

1. Why is Blood Elbow hiring this large piece of feces to cover MMA... LET ALONE SPORT! No problem with female MMA writers at all, but i do have a problem with socalled "journalists" who only got into their field to spread their SJW/everyones a racist agenda. It's seen more and more in mainstream journalism that these people get actual headwriter positions.

2. She obviously uses more time in covering her face with pastrami, burgers and taco, why doesn't she cover the food network instead? What gives her any sort of expertize in the sport of MMA, why would the MMA community (in this case Bloody Elbow) pay for the repeated stuffing of her face in chocolate cake etc?

3. If this trend will start in MMA aswell where we nitpick everything and start trying to blacklist individuals when does it end? Can we just skip interviews because the fighters aren't really fighters, just another person waiting to offend the very very fragile safespace community of SJW twats.

T

The Big Guy

I wouldnt even care if he was canceled

They should rename that podcast "the racist and the small sexual assaulter"

Mace

Prophet of poon
Oct 29, 2015
Crooklyn is no more a journalist now than she was in the 00's with her corny ass posts and cringy videos. Funny thing is when she started she tried to use sex appeal and being one of the boys as an angle. She had some pretty crass posts that are probably deleted. She used to regularly crack gay jokes. I know she lurks here so I'll keep it simple for you, fuck you and your hypocrisy. Stupid bitch started rumors about someone else being racist without knowing he was married to a very beautiful black woman. Stand on your own or get out the fucking way when that's not enough. So, get out the way bitch.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Fuck Schaub, he is the main reason I can never watch fight companions, because I'd rather put out both my eyes with a hot poker than listen to him talk for 10 seconds.

Also fuck you if you like schaub.

digthisbigcrux

Dreams are free, motherfucker
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I hate Schaub...always have, but this is stupid. Cancel culture has killed comedy...not that he was a legit comedian.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Fuck Schaub, he is the main reason I can never watch fight companions, because I'd rather put out both my eyes with a hot poker than listen to him talk for 10 seconds.

Also fuck you if you like schaub.
actually, when the fight companion was on, I didn’t mind him as he added good stuff
Though he is annoying every other time I’ve heard him

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I have the perfect solution.... cancel culture gets this last one then both it and Schaub go away forever. Good? Good.

Mace

Prophet of poon
Oct 29, 2015
I have the perfect solution.... cancel culture gets this last one then both it and Schaub go away forever. Good? Good.
Good. I think he tries to mix being "edgy" with mainstream political correctness but ostracizes himself with the end result of that. I just hate these fucking hollow cowards like her that want to play this bullshit. Her motives could be nothing more than jealousy, same lane as her, his just went much further. They're like the little bitch kid in school running rumors back and forth to two kids trying to get them to fight.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
schaub has to be half retarded or something. who the fuck pronounces it francis guh know? the guys job is to literally talk about mma. he cant say anybody's name right or even articulate words over 3 syllables .

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
schaub has to be half retarded or something. who the fuck pronounces it francis guh know? the guys job is to literally talk about mma. he cant say anybody's name right or even articulate words over 3 syllables .
Jon Africa bro

Jon Africa

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
bloody elbow is always shit . they are owned by vox media and they are always working some bullshit SJW angle

T

The Big Guy

This might be the most disgusting thing anyones ever said. Cancel brandon schwab

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Funny how all these shitty left-wing sjw sites with this bitch and that goof Elias Cepeda at the UG never say shit when it goes the other way like the Genderbender did...