NSFW Brexit Explained

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen, a Brexit voter on my Facebook feed (she’s a mother of one of my wife’s friends)

ffs, do we have to argue about having nicely shaped blonde chicks with ideal pussies on this thread instead of naked dudes?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
What’s the significance?
except - level of intelligence using that word........she's related to another one who said "let's take Britain back for Britain and stop all this immigration", meanwhile she has a belgian flag as her profile and her dad immigrated from belgium...................

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
except - level of intelligence using that word........she's related to another one who said "let's take Britain back for Britain and stop all this immigration", meanwhile she has a belgian flag as her profile and her dad immigrated from belgium...................
Well, I don’t think one should except any friendship on political grounds.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Is she hot?