Brian Bowles Arrested For Meth Possession

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1224...th-possession/

Brian Bowles, a former UFC fighter and WEC champion, was arrested for methamphetamine possession, according to reports on Tuesdsay.

Georgia’s Jackson County Sheriff’s Office said he was arrested and charged with possession of methamphetamine, possession of a schedule IV drug, possession of schedule IV drug with intent to sell, possession of marijuana, possession of marijuana with intent to sell, possession of tools for the commission of a crime and possession of firearm during the commission of a crime.

Here’s the department’s Facebook post about his arrest:

On January 14, 2015, The Jackson County Sheriff’s Office arrested Rhomney Marie Moon (35) of Jefferson, Georgia and Brian David Bowles (34) also of Jefferson, Georgia on drug related charges. The Sheriff’s Office responded to Bowles residence on Stoner Road in Arcade, Georgia in an attempt to serve an arrest warrant on a wanted female possibly at this location. This particular female was not located however; Investigator’s found Moon and discovered she did have an outstanding Probation Warrant.

After a search of the immediate area Investigator’s found a quantity of methamphetamine. A Search Warrant was executed at the residence and a quantity of marijuana, other narcotics, a gun and numerous packaging materials were also located within the home. Moon and Bowels were both arrested and transported to the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office. Moon has been charged with Possession of Methamphetamine, Possession of a Schedule IV Drug, Possession of Schedule IV Drug with Intent to Sell, Possession of Marijuana, Possession of Marijuana with Intent to Sell, Possession of Tools for the Commission of a Crime and Possession of a Firearm during the Commission of a Crime. Bowles is charged with the same. Both are currently incarcerated.

FUUGGGGHHH!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That fucking BRAIN Bowles. What was he thinking?

Seriously though, hate to see this. Meth is a nasty ass drug to be fooling around with, and that's a laundry list of charges. Hope he gets it together, and can turn things around.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I Wild Each It;n8300 said:
That fucking BRAIN Bowles. What was he thinking?

Seriously though, hate to see this. Meth is a nasty ass drug to be fooling around with, and that's a laundry list of charges. Hope he gets it together, and can turn things around.
Yeah man, he had some great fights in the WEC.....seems like he had a huge fall off in his UFC fights. He was better than he showed, wonder if the drugs were an issue by that point. Hope he can get in to a healthy place in his life.

And yeah I fucked up that title, lol. How about helping a brotha out and fixing it!! :eek:p:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Fixed :beerchug:

I wonder if he turned to selling dope, because he was broke after fighting. Regardless, it sucks and I hope he lands on his feet. He's got a real battle ahead of him now.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Damn i hope he has good support system..and this wakes him up and enencourages a turn around..be epic if he straightened up and made a run..the ufc would prolly nvr let em bk in..who knows though they seem to waver on standards..

Simpleman

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Everyone knew this was coming. The signs were there. I mean he lived and was arrested on STONER ROAD for fucks sake.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Simpleman;n8499 said:
Everyone knew this was coming. The signs were there. I mean he lived and was arrested on STONER ROAD for fucks sake.
Quite possibly the best post made on this site, since the launch. Congrats and VU sir.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
I Wild Each It;n8317 said:
Fixed :beerchug:

I wonder if he turned to selling dope, because he was broke after fighting. Regardless, it sucks and I hope he lands on his feet. He's got a real battle ahead of him now.
paul kelly was arrested for heroin trafficking after he was cut.

TheBigPygmy/JustinWren

Professional Fighter
Pro Fighter
Jan 24, 2015
Simpleman;n8499 said:
I was going to point this out...

AFTER saying my sincerest that this SUCKS and I hope this is a deep wake up call to get straight.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My gut tells me these charges are trumped up. He'll get help, jail's probably best for him if he's got this problem.
The gun and weed charges are pathetic. It's weird to hear about anyone busted for weed as it's legal here.
And gun charges because of "intent to commit a crime", which was "intent to distribute", which of course is a joke on a warrant served for someone else.
My guess is they surveilled him and couldn't get a warrant, so they cooked up the other girl story.
Either that or BY CHANCE, SWAT busted down a door(for a warrant, LOL), and found baggies.
Any good lawyer would have them for breakfast imo.
But with these charges, even with $ saved, he won't even be able to access the thought w/o help.
He may need jail and help, but no way he needs 10 years in prison,. And with these trumped charges, if just one intent charge sticks that's what he's looking at, not to mention having his constitutional rights taken away.
Sad.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
sparkuri;n8830 said:
My gut tells me these charges are trumped up. He'll get help, jail's probably best for him if he's got this problem.
The gun and weed charges are pathetic. It's weird to hear about anyone busted for weed as it's legal here.
And gun charges because of "intent to commit a crime", which was "intent to distribute", which of course is a joke on a warrant served for someone else.
My guess is they surveilled him and couldn't get a warrant, so they cooked up the other girl story.
Either that or BY CHANCE, SWAT busted down a door(for a warrant, LOL), and found baggies.
Any good lawyer would have them for breakfast imo.
But with these charges, even with $ saved, he won't even be able to access the thought w/o help.
He may need jail and help, but no way he needs 10 years in prison,. And with these trumped charges, if just one intent charge sticks that's what he's looking at, not to mention having his second constitutional rights taken away.
Sad.

Great post dude. VU.