Brian Ortega slaps the shit outta Korean Zombie Manager

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Ortega is being a child, can’t slap a civilian for translating

this is actually the UFC’s fault for feeding the info to TKZ that Ortega ducked Zombie and decided to fight Zabit when Ortega asked for Zombie fight since he let everyone down foe the Busan event.

Ortega also thinks it’s weird that for humble Korean Zombie to all of a sudden talk lots of shit, and he thinks it’s pushed by Zombie’s manager, Jay Park

M

member 3289

Oh and I wondered what Dana was referring to when he said there was a fight in the audience. Good shit

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
They got another quote to add to Ortegas Modelo commercial story.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
We haven't heard Ortega's side of the story, but it's difficult to imagine any scenario where he isn't completely in the wrong. I don't see what would've justified attacking Zombie's translator when Zombie wasn't even there. Even if Park did something to instigate him, Ortega should have manned up and done something while Zombie was there to fight.

Zombie is also a terrible matchup for him and he will likely get obliterated.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
We haven't heard Ortega's side of the story, but it's difficult to imagine any scenario where he isn't completely in the wrong. I don't see what would've justified attacking Zombie's translator when Zombie wasn't even there. Even if Park did something to instigate him, Ortega should have manned up and done something while Zombie was there to fight.

Zombie is also a terrible matchup for him and he will likely get obliterated.
Fucken pot head probably thought he had Corona virus or something. Bitch move. Zombie is a nice guy but Ortega is gonna catch the beatdown I'm sure.

Watch zombie vs Poirier. It will look similar

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Fucken pot head probably thought he had Corona virus or something. Bitch move. Zombie is a nice guy but Ortega is gonna catch the beatdown I'm sure.

Watch zombie vs Poirier. It will look similar
I don't think it will. Even a young Poirier is a better boxer than Ortega and Zombie's boxing is way better now. I genuinely think it will be a very easy fight for Zombie - much easier than the Poirier fight. Ortega caught Frankie with a good shot, and that's fooled people into thinking he is an elite striker. He isn't. He's got some offensive weapons and a great chin, but his defense is garbage. Ortega has in fact only ever landed more strikes than his opponent once, and that was by a total of 2 punches when he KOd Tavares.

Ortega is extremely hittable and against a guy with Zombie's power, he's going to get hurt.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't think it will. Even a young Poirier is a better boxer than Ortega and Zombie's boxing is way better now. I genuinely think it will be a very easy fight for Zombie - much easier than the Poirier fight. Ortega caught Frankie with a good shot, and that's fooled people into thinking he is an elite striker. He isn't. He's got some offensive weapons and a great chin, but his defense is garbage. Ortega has in fact only ever landed more strikes than his opponent once, and that was by a total of 2 punches when he KOd Tavares.

Ortega is extremely hittable and against a guy with Zombie's power, he's going to get hurt.
You forget zombie is a nickname for a reason.

However zombie 2.0 is a different animal. I think he will beat the shit outta Ortega and I'm sat here wondering what the zombie has been up to and why he's not in the title mix.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Fan of both but Ortega going full LA Harbor Area 13 Goon on a non-fighter is lame as fuck. Team Zombie til the wheels fall off!

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
You forget zombie is a nickname for a reason.

However zombie 2.0 is a different animal. I think he will beat the shit outta Ortega and I'm sat here wondering what the zombie has been up to and why he's not in the title mix.
Yup Zombie 2.0 has been training in the US, with his talents mixed with the logistics in the US, he’s stock has gone up tremendously.

this whole thing started from Zombie trying to campaign for a title shot vs Volkanavski. Most of recent trash-talk was geared toward Volkanavski actually, in Zombie’s IG, he clowns on Volkanavski a lot. Maybe Ortega felt left out.

but now Volkanavski/ Holloway 2 is happening, they should set up Zombie Ortega again!

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015

Zombie’s statement:

Jay Park never pushed me to talk trash after I joined the AOMG management group.
I’ve asked the bossman on how to say certain words in English but he’s got better things to do than worry about petty shit like that.
Jay Park just roots for me and gives me words of encouragement and it’s crazy to think that I would sacrifice his face getting slapped just for marketing purposes.
I’m so fucking angry at myself that I wasn’t there to protect him!!

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Jay Park is a chick that talks shit at a grown man, but does it over her boyfriend's shoulder.

Guess you better follow your boyfriend to the bathroom if you wanna play that game.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
My best guess is that Jay Park attempted an Unsupported Mean Mug, but that'll get you checked in the streets of T-City.

If this was Jorge or Nate slapping a shit-talking rapper, ya'll be all over their nuts.

You're letting your love of Zombie blind you to the situation.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Jay Park is a chick that talks shit at a grown man, but does it over her boyfriend's shoulder.

Guess you better follow your boyfriend to the bathroom if you wanna play that game.
Jay Park is a kpop singer and founder of the AOMG management group, which manages Zombie and Kpop stars.

Jay was translating what Zombie was saying during Ariel's MMA show

Ortega is the one being unprofessional going around slapping a civilian. like what zombie was saying, it was a bitch move, especially because he's a fighter and he didn't confront him while Zombie was around and waited until he went to the bathroom.

get your facts straight

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
My best guess is that Jay Park attempted an Unsupported Mean Mug, but that'll get you checked in the streets of T-City.

If this was Jorge or Nate slapping a shit-talking rapper, ya'll be all over their nuts.

You're letting your love of Zombie blind you to the situation.
should research the course of events before you throw your 2cents in

you're fuckin way off

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
no way a guy who needs a translator wrote this. jay park wrote this. he needs another smack
Zombie is also friends with Eddie Cha (Triple C's striking coach), I'm sure he helps him out too

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
ortega must have had one too many modellos and went into nick diaz zombie mode smackin people for no reason

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Jay Park is a kpop singer and founder of the AOMG management group, which manages Zombie and Kpop stars.

Jay was translating what Zombie was saying during Ariel's MMA show

Ortega is the one being unprofessional going around slapping a civilian. like what zombie was saying, it was a bitch move, especially because he's a fighter and he didn't confront him while Zombie was around and waited until he went to the bathroom.

get your facts straight
Well you certainly know everything after reading a single-source article