Brian Ortega slaps the shit outta Korean Zombie Manager

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
it’s incredibly amusing reading threads where grown men argue, show no shame in adamantly proclaiming statements about the reasons, mental states in which other men, whom they do not associate with and have no personal contact with, act the way they do.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Seriously though, what could possibly justify a professional fighter assaulting an interpreter? The notion that he was "talking shit"?
Do you really think Brian slaps interpreters for what a fighter said through them?

You believe that?

Shorinji

Intergalactic Destroyer of Souls
Oct 25, 2015
Do you really think Brian slaps interpreters for what a fighter said through them?

You believe that?
I don't "believe" anything. I saw video evidence of him assaulting an interpreter, but not until Zombie was gone.

Self evidently indefensible, IMO. I don't mean to put you on the spot Friend, but I'm honestly curious how anyone could possibly justify that behavior.

M

member 3289

So Ortega, a professional combat athlete:

-Hovers around a white belt pop star until he's unprotected
-Assaults him over something he translated
-Avoids the person who actually said what supposedly offended him

But his victim is the pussy? LOL, okay.
Agreed. Just a bad look for Ortega in every way

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I don't "believe" anything. I saw video evidence of him assaulting an interpreter, but not until Zombie was gone.

Self evidently indefensible, IMO. I don't mean to put you on the spot Friend, but I'm honestly curious how anyone could possibly justify that behavior.
bully shit~

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i think more people should get smacked in the head . there is an entire generation of people who grew up talking shit online and never had to face up to what they said . sometimes it is all good but sometimes someone is going to smack you in the mouth

M

member 3289

i think more people should get smacked in the head . there is an entire generation of people who grew up talking shit online and never had to face up to what they said . sometimes it is all good but sometimes someone is going to smack you in the mouth
I have no problem with Ortega slapping this guy if he felt the guy had it coming.

But waiting 2 hours to "keep it real" is a bit of a bitch move

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
yea man, based on the evidence that's available, Brian acted like a punk bully.
Again - based on one side of the story.

Hard to believe the guy who teaches the kids Bullyproof classes just flipped a switch and started picking on innocent managers.

Park's version of events reeks of BS.