Brian Ortega slaps the shit outta Korean Zombie Manager

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Did you watch the original interview with Zombie and Park on Helwani's show? Was the translation bad? I know you're a native Korean speaker
in the interview, it's pretty much how they explained... it was more like a shock, hype, or excitement in Park's tone of voice but Ortega's main beef is the notion that Jay Park is the one advising Zombie on what to say

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Thanks. Read it already.
'we' still don't know everything that's been said.

I thought Jay Park would be better at math...170 -145 =/ 40.

But a solid indicator that he's playing up the Frail Manager role, trying to spin a story where he's the blameless victim.
so I was wrong on the information that Jay is the actual manager. Jay is the ceo of the management company which Zombie is under, Zombie has a separate manager which tells me that Jay Park's role is nothing more than a friend (who grew up in the US and aware of the culture) telling another friend how to say certain things

this whole thing is based off of the idea that Jay Park is the mastermind behind all this... even if that is the case, you don't go attack the guy, we don't see any other fighters trying to assault other fighter's script writers

and I like Ortega, a fan still just by his fighting style but he ain't no angel either, he was trying to cheat and got caught

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
I like Oretga, I like him as a fighter and he seems like a likeable guy when he is interviewed.

This was a complete bitch move and gives a bit of insight into his mentality since Max handed him his ass, dissapointing to see him attack a pencil neck like this Park and wait until TKZ had fucked off to the toilet to do it.

M

member 3289

in the interview, it's pretty much how they explained... it was more like a shock, hype, or excitement in Park's tone of voice but Ortega's main beef is the notion that Jay Park is the one advising Zombie on what to say
Ridiculous. He has zero evidence of that claim. And TKZ doesn't seem like a guy who just says what everyone wants him to say. I don't know how he comes across to you but he definitely doesn't seem like a pushover who bows to managerial pressure imo.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Ridiculous. He has zero evidence of that claim. And TKZ doesn't seem like a guy who just says what everyone wants him to say. I don't know how he comes across to you but he definitely doesn't seem like a pushover who bows to managerial pressure imo.
zombie is respectful and a nice guy, but he ain't no push over. I subscribe to his youtube channel and watches numerous Korean shows that he's on and he always comes across like a humble guy, who can kill you if he wanted to.

zombie was more popular among the US fans than the Korean fans until he signed with AOMG (management group owned by Jay Park). If there is anything Jay Park did was to get expose him to the Korean fans by advising him (as a friend, not as a boss) to start his own youtube channel.

I also heard that (forgot which fight) but the management helped Zombie get a better pay from the UFC.

But also, Zombie started training in Arizona cuz he got hooked up with the right people through Ben Henderson, but starting with the Moicano fight, he made it a full time camp in the US with team Fight Ready (triple C). The striking coach there is Eddie Cha, (Korean American) who helps out Zombie with everything from finding a place to live, showing Zombie and his family around, and Zombie's been learning English a lot after he started spending more time in the US for sure.

so this new Zombie trash talking started around between Yair - Moicano time frame~

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
zombie is pulling a cris cyborg and letting idiots talk for him. the guy cant even speak english but he has this long ass instagram post that was obviously posted by someone who is fluent in english. letting these idiots speak for him is doing more harm than good. they turned a quiet korean dude who let his fighting speak for him into a shit talker who is in a public beef with ortega and now rener .it reeks of attention seeking on jay parks side

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Why is it so hard believe that Zombie just wanted to talk trash more often now he’s got more helpers, (living and training in US)

jay park is way more famous and has more money than Ortega or Zombie, what is he trying to get out of all this?

Same People who condone Ortega’s actions are the same folks that talk trash to Conor.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
zombie is pulling a cris cyborg and letting idiots talk for him. the guy cant even speak english but he has this long ass instagram post that was obviously posted by someone who is fluent in english. letting these idiots speak for him is doing more harm than good. they turned a quiet korean dude who let his fighting speak for him into a shit talker who is in a public beef with ortega and now rener .it reeks of attention seeking on jay parks side
totally different situation.
After backlash, Cyborg back paddles and says that she didn't post the content while Zombie admits to everything that every shit talk is how he feels and others are making accusations that someone else wrote it for him?

maybe he didn't have a good translator before so he didn't talk as much and now he does so he's going all out. plus Zombie's been campaigning for a title shot

i don't think there is any harm for fighters talking shit to each other if they're eventually going to fight anyways? if you want to break down what was translated, it's just typical shit of "you ducked me, you're scared... bla bla I'll kick your ass..."

what's weird is the sensitive part on Brian Ortega. Doesn't most fighters have a thick skin?, (IF all accusations are true that Park wrote the whole script) it's a pussy ass bully move to go after a civilian as a pro fighter over something someone said to a friend, on what to say.

then all fighters who accuse other fighters of having a pr helper should go after their friends, family members, managers, management companies, and so on?

jay park seeking attention? dude is way more famous than Ortega or Zombie outside of the MMA world, all the teeny boppers of the world are all over his nuts... no matter how you want to spin it this is Ortega's bad.

Ortega should apology and fight Zombie to settle the beef between the fighters.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
renzo,ryan,royce.ralph etc wouldnt have apologized. it would have been on for life
renzo's old nobody gives a shit
same with ryan, nobody gives a shit about ryan
royce was ok when nobody knew jujitsu but now in the even playing field, he fuckin suck. he should apologize to eddie bravo for being ridiculous after bravo beat his brother twice
ralph.... yea where is he now? he's on the run, left all of his students hanging'

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
renzo's old nobody gives a shit
same with ryan, nobody gives a shit about ryan
royce was ok when nobody knew jujitsu but now in the even playing field, he fuckin suck. he should apologize to eddie bravo for being ridiculous after bravo beat his brother twice
ralph.... yea where is he now? he's on the run, left all of his students hanging'
are you serious bro? those are legends of the sport. in 20 years no one will even remember zombie or ortega

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
are you serious bro? those are legends of the sport. in 20 years no one will even remember zombie or ortega
in 20 years, people will remember royce as first ufc winner that's it! nobody will care

people might remember zombie if he becomes a champ, for being a first Korean champ but other than that... probably