Brian Ortega slaps the shit outta Korean Zombie Manager

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
zombie has had 10 fights in 10 years and 2 of them were against leonard garcia .his biggest wins are over the ghost of frankie edgar and a 23 yr old dustin porrier . i dont get the fanboying over this guy

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
in 20 years, people will remember royce as first ufc winner that's it! nobody will care

people might remember zombie if he becomes a champ, for being a first Korean champ but other than that... probably
it has alreay been 27 years and people still remember royce

Shorinji

Intergalactic Destroyer of Souls
Oct 25, 2015
I was pretty disgusted when Rener defended Ortega initially.

Nonetheless, this response acknowledges it was wrong, shows that he understands why it was wrong, explains why he made the statement, expresses remorse, and makes a commitment not to repeat the mistake.

Checks all the boxes of an earnest apology. Can't possibly ask more than that from anyone...

Last edited:

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
zombie has had 10 fights in 10 years and 2 of them were against leonard garcia .his biggest wins are over the ghost of frankie edgar and a 23 yr old dustin porrier . i dont get the fanboying over this guy
probably because he doesn't go around attacking civilians and don't take steroids and try to cheat, then cover up his scumbagginess by opening up a foundation for kids and act like he's a good dude

M

member 3289

He had 2 years of mandatory military service that resulted in 3.5 years between fights. So it's really closer to 7 years, not 10.

Also, he started out as a shitty bar fighter brawler with an unbelievable ability to absorb punishment, but he's since transformed into a very technical striker with great TDD and high level grappling. In his first fight back he knocked out highly ranked (at the time) Dennis Bermudez. That was after a nearly 4 year layoff

He also knocked out top 10 featherweight Renato Moicano in unbelievable fashion

He also destroyed Frankie Edgar on short notice

Say what you want about his translator/manager, but I totally get the hype around this guy.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
He had 2 years of mandatory military service that resulted in 3.5 years between fights. So it's really closer to 7 years, not 10.

Also, he started out as a shitty bar fighter brawler with an unbelievable ability to absorb punishment, but he's since transformed into a very technical striker with great TDD and high level grappling. In his first fight back he knocked out highly ranked (at the time) Dennis Bermudez. That was after a nearly 4 year layoff

He also knocked out top 10 featherweight Renato Moicano in unbelievable fashion

He also destroyed Frankie Edgar on short notice

Say what you want about his translator/manager, but I totally get the hype around this guy.
in between those fights

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i forgot all about this one vs george roop back in the day

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Hmmm I will say it... I was first surprised that Ortega did this....then I read zombies reply and was even more surprised this went down ....then I looked up who Jay Park is and I have to admit that’s a face begging for a slap and i’m glad it happened.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
are you serious bro? those are legends of the sport. in 20 years no one will even remember zombie or ortega
Royce is a name people will remember. The other names are just for pajama wearing weirdos to remember. They will be no more famous than Zombie or Ortega.