General Brits - How do you feel about Trump's little bitchboy being your next Prime Minister?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Even if you are the type that hates Polish carpenters so much you are willing to destroy your country's economy just to get rid of them, and like the Yanks, you long for some fat fucking retard to treat you like the pathetic child that you are, how do you react to this f aggot stuffing his morbidly obese, spastic face with orange balls?

How can it be 'Britain first' if this guy is getting used like a sock puppet by Trump? Trump is going to fuck this guy even harder than Ivanka.

Also, this thread has nothing to do with how the cricket is currently going.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I'm rooting for Boris Johnson simply for the hilarity of it all...

Last edited:

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
My favourite part of this whole thing, Boris fucking Johnson is buying votes with an empty bag, and he is probably going to win.

Brits are fucked. Exchequer is going to go into melt down pretty soon, will take a 10 - 15 billion hit overnight when they exit the eu with no deal.

What the fuck is going on.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Why care so much about country you don't live in?

Get out more.

Kangaroos are fun
Kangaroos are fun to eat, that's true. But there's no living Kangaroos where I live. Just vinyl record stores, tattoo parlours, vegan cafes and the constant smell of marijuana.

You'd be indoors ranting about other countries if you lived here too.

M

member 3289

Kangaroos are fun to eat, that's true. But there's no living Kangaroos where I live. Just vinyl record stores, tattoo parlours, vegan cafes and the constant smell of marijuana.

You live in Austin, Texas?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

sounds like you live on vancouver island

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
He is such a marble-mouthed, stammering fuck
Mr Brexit disappeared after his campaign to leave the eu
Said fuck all to help Teresa May
Now the disheveled buffoon will have to clean up his mess
This is why I want his kool-aid body to get in there
But he did physically attack his gf......Not good for a potential prime minister