General Brits - How do you feel about Trump's little bitchboy being your next Prime Minister?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
It's like baseball but somehow gayer
What people don't seem to understand is that cricket is just a very thin disguise for raging alcoholism. It's length is what makes it a genius invention. You can sit on the couch for an entire week getting shitfaced, and somehow it's socially acceptable as long as some retarded game you're not even really watching is on the TV in the background.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
What people don't seem to understand is that cricket is just a very thin disguise for raging alcoholism. It's length is what makes it a genius invention. You can sit on the couch for an entire week getting shitfaced, and somehow it's socially acceptable as long as some retarded game you're not even really watching is on the TV in the background.
and they say white people have no culture

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
and they say white people have no culture
This is also why Indian cricket fans are perplexing. They actually have fun at the game and most aren't even drunk.

Aussie cricket fans are often left looking at each other at the stadium going "they know this game's fucking shit, right?"

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
there is a cricket club here but it is about as popular as lawn bowling

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
What a shitposting thread this has turned out to be. Lol.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
there is a cricket club here but it is about as popular as lawn bowling
There's a park in Montreal where the Indians get together to play cricket.
Whenever there's a white guy you know it's an Aussie or kiwi.
What a fucking boring game

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
So back on track, I'm looking forward to Boris being PM. He ran his mouth so much over Brexit, I'm keen to see him back up his words.

Which he can't. He'll either fail to take us out of the EU (and blame parliament) or crash out without any planning. Either way, the Tories will be unelectable for a couple of elections.

Unfortunately, it means Labour may get in :(

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
So back on track, I'm looking forward to Boris being PM. He ran his mouth so much over Brexit, I'm keen to see him back up his words.

Which he can't. He'll either fail to take us out of the EU (and blame parliament) or crash out without any planning. Either way, the Tories will be unelectable for a couple of elections.

I wouldn't be so sure about the Tories being unelectable. They said the same shit about our conservatives at the recent election and they still won. Of course, Brexit could be such a shit show that the comparison could be apples to oranges, but right now it's relevant.

We're in a semi-fascist era globally. It's going to take a global financial crisis for the right to lose ground in most places.

M

member 3289

You think Labour would be worse than the Tories?

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
You think Labour would be worse than the Tories?
Current Labour are incompetently awful but if I had a gun against my head, I'd choose Corbyn over May or Johnson. Either way, the economy would be mismanaged.

My concern is to make sure my family and I are going to be ok whatever happens, rather than which turd occupies No. 10.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

The Brexit campaigner needs to deal with his promise to the people
Let’s hear your plan as you believe in it you selfish, aloof, arrogant cunt (not you leigh, though you could be mistaken for the last two terms)

Meet me in Adelaide,

I'll kiss you all over

Like Exile the band.