General Brittney Griner gets 9 years

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
What was disturbing to me was that Viktor sold SAM missiles at one point lol those things can take out a fighter jet in real life he sold way more weapons than nic cages character did in the movie.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Paul Whelan was court-martialed, receiving a bad-conduct discharge from the US Marines in 2008, and his rank was reduced to that of corporal, when he was found guilty of bouncing checks and the attempted theft of $10,000 during a tour in Iraq. But all you hear from the media is that he’s a former marine.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Paul Whelan was court-martialed, receiving a bad-conduct discharge from the US Marines in 2008, and his rank was reduced to that of corporal, when he was found guilty of bouncing checks and the attempted theft of $10,000 during a tour in Iraq. But all you hear from the media is that he’s a former marine.
It's one of the better parts of this whole story.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
It is a bit alarming that every one forgot that we liberated possibly the biggest arms dealer in history to get her.
This fucking cunt hasn't changed a bit except for I haven't heard about her kneeling again and shitting on our anthem. I know she recently flapped her gums in favor of trans vs women which since she's basically a fucking man makes sense...

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
This fucking cunt hasn't changed a bit except for I haven't heard about her kneeling again and shitting on our anthem. I know she recently flapped her gums in favor of trans vs women which since she's basically a fucking man makes sense...
Fuck that skank and her bullshit
Just tell her to fuck off
And tell her to shut the fuck up
FUCK HER…or him ?

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Her life would be over if they let trans women play in the WNBA.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
He is a man. At least I think so. Like, he has a dick and balls. I just think they let him play girls sports somewhere during youth sports and he began to identify as a woman to stay there.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
They liberated Dick Cheney?
Dick cheney would have to get caught in a russia for that crime of arms dealing and we would need a giant 6'9" russian wnba player caught in the u.s for a crime at the airport in order for that comparison to make sense but I doubt russia would be stupid enough to free an arms dealer to get back a wnba star for P.C points.