General Brittney Griner gets 9 years

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I'll drape myself in my Pride flag & take a knee in the driveway for her/she today, as an act of solidarity.
This is inappropriate. It’s a human being and American citizen, FFS. Not a good look. The forum is better without unnecessarily cruel comments like this.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
This is inappropriate. It’s a human being and American citizen, FFS. Not a good look. The forum is better without unnecessarily cruel comments like this.
Careful. He’s going to feel attacked.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Would Y'all saying she gets what she deserves feel differently if it were someone more likeable and attractive like Jessica Rose-Clark for example?
View attachment 75187
i think my response would be the same regardless of who it is. Yes, i think the punishment is really excessive and she is probably being used as a pawn. But that doesn’t change the fact that she tried to sneak drugs through a Russian airport. That was a dumbass thing to do. She should have known the consequences if she caught. Maybe she thought she would get a pass because of who she is and she likely done it other times.

weed is legal in states all around me. I can drive an hour to buy legal recreational weed. I choose not to because i know what would happen if i get caught crossing that line.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
i think my response would be the same regardless of who it is. Yes, i think the punishment is really excessive and she is probably being used as a pawn. But that doesn’t change the fact that she tried to sneak drugs through a Russian airport. That was a dumbass thing to do. She should have known the consequences if she caught. Maybe she thought she would get a pass because of who she is and she likely done it other times.

weed is legal in states all around me. I can drive an hour to buy legal recreational weed. I choose not to because i know what would happen if i get caught crossing that line.
She also wasn’t some oblivious tourist. She’s played basketball in Russia for multiple years.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
If she didn't hate America, disrespect our flag and those who have fought and died for the freedoms she enjoyed here...and use the platform those freedoms provided her, to manipulate young girls who look up to her to hate America too...then I wouldn't be so unempathetic.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
If she didn't hate America, disrespect our flag and those who have fought and died for the freedoms she enjoyed here...and use the platform those freedoms provided her, to manipulate young girls who look up to her to hate America too...then I wouldn't be so unempathetic.
Lol, ewwwww. How does she hate America? Because she’s upset how black people are treated in the country?

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Lol, ewwwww. How does she hate America? Because she’s upset how black people are treated in the country?
Even if she does hate America, we can disagree with her without wanting her to rot in a Russian prison for a decade. Many people believe themselves to be a patriot until it comes to fighting for the rights of people we disagree with.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Even if she does hate America, we can disagree with her without wanting her to rot in a Russian prison for a decade. Many people believe themselves to be a patriot until it comes to fighting for the rights of people we disagree with.
Does she hate America? I don’t think that’s really the case. That’s someone’s opinion who seems to be very angry with her. The best part of this country is the ability to criticize things that you think are unjust, without the fear of disappearing. The “patriots” who seem most outspoken of her, are also the ones who are the loudest to criticize what’s happening in the country right now. The irony goes over their heads though.

While I think her choice to try to bring something like a vape pen over international borders is a bad one, I don’t think she should be stuck in a Russian prison for 10 years. I also don’t think that she hates America because she’s outspoken about how certain groups of people are treated within our great nation.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
Common sense and the shows locked up abroad, midnight express taught me why when traveling in any country obey their drug laws

Oct 24, 2015
Lol at you thinking he's going to respond with anything.
The “patriots” who seem most outspoken of her, are also the ones who are the loudest to criticize what’s happening in the country right now. The irony goes over their heads though
Wild @Wild is this true?

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Jesus Christ. Is there an issue you’re not wrong about? It’s like a horror movie or a Twilight Zone episode where a man confidently struts through life completely wrong about everything.

You’re so angry man.”This lesbian bitch hates Amerikkka!!!!”. You’re wasting your life raging at invisible enemies. Go for a walk. Smell a flower.

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Tried to trade the Merchant of Death for her which is ironic because of the super deadly marijuana vape pen she had on her.
To be honest the whole thing is appalling. Both on the part of her, the Ruskies and the U.S. government regardless of my opinions about possession of dope.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Jesus Christ. Is there an issue you’re not wrong about? It’s like a horror movie or a Twilight Zone episode where a man confidently struts through life completely wrong about everything.
You should see your fight picks, pussy.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

You’re so angry man.”This lesbian bitch hates Amerikkka!!!!”. You’re wasting your life raging at invisible enemies. Go for a walk. Smell a flower.
He's right.shes a cunt. They shouldn't trade her for anyone.