Brock at SummerSlam

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
There were rumors that Brock was not going back to WWE to fulfill his last date (reported by PWInsider)
Those rumors picked up steam on Monday when Brock was never mentioned on RAW.

But ...
Brock Lesnar’s next WWE match is set for next month’s SummerSlam event.

Dave Meltzer has confirmed that Lesnar will be back in the ring for WWE’s premiere summer show. It isn’t known who he will face. A five way elimination bout was originally set for Extreme Rules that would have determined the next contender for the Universal title, but that was cancelled. Roman Reigns and Bobby Lashley, who were the first two announced for the bout, will instead battle in a singles match.

Lesnar made headlines this past weekend at UFC 226 when he responded to a challenge by new UFC heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier. The two got into a brief shoving match before being separated. It was later revealed that Lesnar had returned to USADA testing and would be able to fight starting in January.

Despite the high profile altercation, there was no mention of Lesnar in this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw. In the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, it was said that this was a Vince McMahon call as they want to focus on stars that will be at this Sunday’s Extreme Rules event.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Noticed WWE just put out a social media video "tmz style" about the Lesnar/DC situation.

I would tell Brock to fuck off. Stay at home. Shit on the belt. We don't want you or that red p.o.s. introduce a 30 man Battle Royal for the Big Gold World Championship. Then Bring AJ and the WWE title to Raw. And Rollins can take Big Gold To Smackdown.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I would like him to lose at Summerslam, then lose to DC, then ride off in a big viking ship into the stars. Can go ruin something out there. Matter of time before Vince signs his daughter to F5 Becky off a ladder.