Brock Lesnar Retires from MMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
[URL='http://www.mmafighting.com/fighter/27/brock-lesnar']
[/URL]

Brock Lesnar has made no official announcements, but he has notified the UFC of his retirement from MMA, a UFC spokesperson confirmed with MMA Fighting on Tuesday.

Lesnar has also been removed from the USADA drug-testing pool, meaning he is no longer officially on the UFC roster, per USADA spokesperson Ryan Madden. Last week, it was reported that Lesnar’s name had been removed from the UFC’s unofficial online roster.

Source: Brock Lesnar notifies UFC of his retirement from MMA

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
I still hope we can see him vs fedor as his last match in bellator

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
Not necessarily surprising. But the guy came back out of nowhere and beat a top 10 opponent. Would have liked to see his MMA career play out a bit longer.
And failed a drug test in the process

I still don't get How fighters lose a percent of their purse and give it to Opponent if they miss weight, but not if they r caught cheating using banned substances?

M

member 1013

Hopefully he tries out for the 2020 Canadian freestyle team

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Dude can't beat USADA, and likely can't beat anyone in the Top 10 without gear. Thus, retirement. It was a fun ride for MMA fans while it lasted.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
so if he is retired and now lives in canada i guess that the nsac can suck a dick for their fine money

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Dude can't beat USADA, and likely can't beat anyone in the Top 10 without gear. Thus, retirement. It was a fun ride for MMA fans while it lasted.
Either that or he wants the UFC to offer more money to bring him out of retirement. He knows they need big headliners now more than ever.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Does his suspension keep running while hes retired or will it pick up where it left off if he comes back?