Brock/Vince Closed Door Meeting

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Saw a report on Twitter. That Brock is having a closed door meeting with the top WWE officials before SumerSlam to discuss his future with the company and the ufc.

Last week there was reports of Vince opening up his checkbook for Brock in attempts to keep him from leaving the org. So we shall see what happens. Should be interesting either way.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Well guess we get Brock dominating Roman, Brock wins. Brock calls out Braun, whom doesn’t show up again, and somehow Finn Balor takes the pin in all this.

Jesting aside, if he gets the checkbook out and Brock gets his same schedule, if not more free time to train, he is staying

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I find it funny that Braun and Brock almost have the opposite roles of what they should.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Think about it. Brock only wanting to part time would work great if all he did was come in and wreck house from time to time as oppose to holding the title hostage.
I would like Brock to show up every now and then like Taker with the streak. You got a grand idea there.

In other news. Dean’s ripped now.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
He also stopped pretending his hair wasn't thinning.
He looks completely different. Perfect timing in fact, this was foreshadowed for me when I took Elias to get groomed. His hair was matted due to this blasted outbreak of fleas.

The groomers advised he get shaven, just this once, then use metal comb for the future. Now what they didn’t explain to me, is he would still have a Carlito poof on his head, and a Ministry Taker/Viktor goatee hanging down.

Now he looks like Shaggy from Scooby Doo. Then Dean showed up jacked and shaven. Sign? Yes. What sign? Dean is turning heel. Because Elias has acted like a prick after his shave.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Now he looks like Shaggy from Scooby Doo. Then Dean showed up jacked and shaven. Sign? Yes. What sign? Dean is turning heel. Because Elias has acted like a prick after his shave.
Come to think of it, Dean never got his revenge on Seth, did he?

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Wrestlingnewssource.com
411mania.com
Thanks
Might just be someone trying to take the news he hasn't signed yet to UFC & make it look like insider news.
I highly doubt that Vince will wait until Sun at the arena to figure things out

Here it is ..

Brock Lesnar is reportedly scheduled to have a meeting with senior WWE officials prior to Sunday’s WWE Summerslam PPV, according to Joe Peisich and the Barnburner’s Fired Up podcast. It is unknown who will be in that meeting but no doubt Vince McMahon.

"Apparently on Sunday around 4 o’clock, Brock Lesnar will have a closed-door meeting with the head honchos, maybe Stephanie, Triple H, Vince, or whatever. I don’t know what that meeting’s about. But, if he retains the title you can expect Brock Lesnar will be working for both WWE and UFC."
Sounds like BS to me