Lifestyle Brothers in blood. Documentary about lions.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Any of you guys watch this? It's badass.

It follows a pride who have 5 male Cubs. Normally they don't survive past a year but all 5 manage to survive and then thier 2 year older half brother meets up with them. They form a fucking lion cartel (usually there's not more than 3 males)

They go and annihilate over 100 male lions one year and steal thier women during thier right of passage.

It's insane, awesome , and heartbreaking documentary that follows them for 16 years as the build the most formidable lion SWAT team ever.

Check it out! Definitely worth a watch.

lion documentary - Google Search

Make sure it's this one you watch if it's on Netflix or something. All kinds of shit piggybacked it when I tried to find it on YouTube.

Last edited by a moderator:

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Also don't let your kids watch it.

Shit will traumatize them for life

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

It follows a pride who have 5 male Cubs. Normally they don't survive past a year but all 5 manage to survive and then thier 2 year older half brother meets up with them. They form a fucking lion cartel (usually there's not more than 3 males)

They go and annihilate over 100 male lions one year and steal thier women during thier right of passage.

It's insane, awesome , and heartbreaking documentary that follows them for 16 years as the build the most formidable lion SWAT team ever.

Make sure it's this one you watch if it's on Netflix or something. All kinds of shit piggybacked it when I tried to find it on YouTube.
I don't think it's the same one, but is it the doc with ntwmendala "he who brings fire" and he takes down the hyena matriarch?

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015

Their

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't think it's the same one, but is it the doc with ntwmendala "he who brings fire" and he takes down the hyena matriarch?
The link I put there is the exact one.

I couldn't find it on YouTube it's a movie/documentary

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Brothers in blood. The Lions of Sabi sand.

That's it's name

Fucken brilliant. I'm gonna watch it again.

(It's on now tv if you live in the UK)