Personal Brown Recluse got me yesterday

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Homeslice

DROPPING DEUCES IN RAMBO'S MOUTH
Dec 16, 2023
Bites look so very small, I've had fire and bites that look like 5x that size...

Homeslice

Dec 16, 2023
Maybe it was an itty-bitty brown recluse? Like a just-hatched brown recluse? Did you even feel it sting you?

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Maybe it was an itty-bitty brown recluse? Like a just-hatched brown recluse? Did you even feel it sting you?
In my dream yes, so subconsciously.
Woke up with it.
Gonna rub some snake venom on it.

Homeslice

Dec 16, 2023
^^^^ I think its a much simpler plot twist than that. OP stapled his hand. That's it. But he is trying to play it off like some wild animal bit it. But he is not worried about it because he is so big and strong. And his cock is so big. Hmmm....

When, in reality, he is not worried about it because he STAPELED HIS HAND WITH A STAPLER DERP DERP hahaha.

OP, home your hand recovers nicely from the stapler staple...

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I got bit on the forehead about 10 years ago. Still have a small scar.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I thought you were 6'5" this spider bite made you lose some height.

Homeslice

Dec 16, 2023
^^^^^ wholly FUK that looks scary lol! Burn entire building down, its the only way to be sure...

Iceman33

Nine and two thirds
Jan 31, 2016
Brown recluses fangs aren’t long enough to penetrate the skin. You have to apply pressure to them for their fangs to penetrate. Most bites are caused by rolling over in bed, putting on clothes etc. so if you have one on your body, don’t smash it. Most people are immune to the flesh eating damage they can cause. Biggest thing is getting antibiotics right away if it gets bigger/swells. glue boards are great at catching them. Adults can live over a year without food and water.