VID Browsey Acres | A Day in the Life

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
yeah no way im watching a 20 min vid of ronda and travis browne. im glad they are happy though.if anyone can get out of mma in one piece with enough money to just go do whatever they want then good for them

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
yeah no way im watching a 20 min vid of ronda and travis browne. im glad they are happy though.if anyone can get out of mma in one piece with enough money to just go do whatever they want then good for them
As soon as Ronda opens her mouth its enough for me to turn anything she is in off, one of the most irritating horrible, whingebag voices I have ever heard.

Its like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I watched
Mostly for the animals

Ronda is pretty unstable but they seem happy

I also watched some video where they hatch chickens...and a video about pulling a pin from her finger/hand(I have the same finger/injury from football and here pinky will never be the same, and the feeling of the pin being pulled out is very weird...her comment about touching here soul when they pull pin from bone is correct and accurate)

I want a farm so the lifestyle is interesting

Last edited:

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Forced kiss with the kids by rhonda. Kids didn't like it.

Colby is a bull, yet travis still keeps calling it cow, but at the same time a him? Rubs the "cow" down, yet claims this is a regular message? Nope, not buying it. He isnt messaging this thing on a regular basis.

Kitchen episode - Lowbrow wwe comedy? Not comedy, but lowbrow people laugh at lowbrow shit.

Rhonda dumps out chicken food, along with egg shells from breakfast then steps on it. Apparently this is how you feed chickens. If a chicken isnt getting enough calcium, fuck oyster shells or other sources of calcium, give them their own egg shells - make sure you stomp on it only once. God forbid you break that down into bite sizes for them.

Travis talks about how good the bacon tastes, and everything else they are eating, then talks about how he doesn't like watching animals die. Then rhonda looks like she is on Spice when talking about spiders.

Travis with his vast experience with horses talks about psyllium, and how horses need to pass sand because their bodies can't process it. Travis asks Rhonda if she wants to administer the psyillium. Apparently sshe agrees amd Rhonda then feeds their donkey, not a horse, the psyllium.

At the end, finally travis refers to colby as a man. I'd imagine one of the producers told him it was a bull, not a cow, and therefore should be revered to as a he. He then scratches the steer's back claiming he does this all the time, again. Then he starts walking away and says colby always follows him after that. The camera flashes back and the steer is just sitting there 20 yards away still at the gate.

Rhonda then comes into the scene crying about what a good steer colby is. Travis talks about shooting him. More tears by rhonda. Then travis talks about how he got colby to this point where he can turn his back on him when walking, the camera then show proof of this and the steer tries to jab him with a horn in the back.

This is really a good story. I liked it. True country folks who know their shit.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Colby is a bull, yet travis still keeps calling it cow, but at the same time a him? Rubs the "cow" down, yet claims this is a regular message? Nope, not buying it. He isnt messaging this thing on a regular basis.

Kitchen episode - Lowbrow wwe comedy? Not comedy, but lowbrow people laugh at lowbrow shit.

Rhonda dumps out chicken food, along with egg shells from breakfast then steps on it. Apparently this is how you feed chickens. If a chicken isnt getting enough calcium, fuck oyster shells or other sources of calcium, give them their own egg shells - make sure you stomp on it only once. God forbid you break that down into bite sizes for them.

Travis talks about how good the bacon tastes, and everything else they are eating, then talks about how he doesn't like watching animals die. Then rhonda looks like she is on Spice when talking about spiders.

Travis with his vast experience with horses talks about psyllium, and how horses need to pass sand because their bodies can't process it. Travis asks Rhonda if she wants to administer the psyillium. Apparently sshe agrees amd Rhonda then feeds their donkey, not a horse, the psyllium.

At the end, finally travis refers to colby as a man. I'd imagine one of the producers told him it was a bull, not a cow, and therefore should be revered to as a he. He then scratches the steer's back claiming he does this all the time, again. Then he starts walking away and says colby always follows him after that. The camera flashes back and the steer is just sitting there 20 yards away still at the gate.

Rhonda then comes into the scene crying about what a good steer colby is. Travis talks about shooting him. More tears by rhonda. Then travis talks about how he got colby to this point where he can turn his back on him when walking, the camera then show proof of this and the steer tries to jab him with a horn in the back.

This is really a good story. I liked it. True country folks who know their shit.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Rhonda sounds like she is honoring the age old Pro Wrasslin' tradition of developing a good pain-killer habit.......

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018
As soon as Ronda opens her mouth its enough for me to turn anything she is in off, one of the most irritating horrible, whingebag voices I have ever heard.

Its like nails on a chalkboard to me.
And those overly aggressive facial expressions that she loves to do because she is like so tough. I really struggled with watching that season of TUF with Miesha and Ronda because of how much that annoyed me. Fucking Ronda for fucks sake

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
And those overly aggressive facial expressions that she loves to do because she is like so tough. I really struggled with watching that season of TUF with Miesha and Ronda because of how much that annoyed me. Fucking Ronda for fucks sake
Yeah I couldn't watch TUF for years before that one so I'm not sure, but the stupid head on her is enough alone alright.

One of the worst times for MMA was when the UFC were forcing her down everybodys necks.

Fucking shit show.

Even worse than the McGregor farce, turned Joe Rogan into a retard in my opinion, can't listen to a word the man says about MMA any more, hes always been full of hyperbole but that was the straw.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016

Good post. Reminds me of Sean McCorkle's review of Hughes book.

For accuracy sake, a steer is a castrated bull. Therefore Colby should be referred to as one or the other, not both.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Ronda does come off as a little strange with her emotions, but all in all they seem happy. If I were rich and could stay home all the time I would probably have a small farm too. The simpler life is very appealing.