VID Bruce Buffer announces birth of Stipe Miocics infant

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 603

Good work Bruce, makes up for all that creepiness that you put on to women in Vegas clubs during event weeks LOL....... And this is adorable, congrats to the Miocic family

M

member 3289

Good work Bruce, makes up for all that creepiness that you put on to women in Vegas clubs during event weeks LOL....... And this is adorable, congrats to the Miocic family
Lol @ you of all people talking about creepy old dudes

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Very cool of Buffer to do that. Awesome.
This is a thing he does for anyone who wants it done.....probably did this one “on the house” but he was on joey Diaz’s podcast a year or more ago and does this for $59.99 for anyone who wants to hear their specifics being announced......might have this done pre me kicking leigh “lay” Remedios’ ass in September Leigh @Leigh

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
This is a thing he does for anyone who wants it done.....probably did this one “on the house” but he was on joey Diaz’s podcast a year or more ago and does this for $59.99 for anyone who wants to hear their specifics being announced......might have this done pre me kicking leigh “lay” Remedios’ ass in September Leigh @Leigh

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
this announcement is cringeworthy. for shame that you motherfuckers did not immediately leap at the chance to denounce this.

M

member 603

I break your balls about your constant name-dropping too.

I mean look at your avatar ffs.
Oh you mean guys I've actually trained with, instead of actors and MMA fighters that you fantasize about meeting, and pleasure yourself to in private you sick... Weirdo

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Oh you mean guys I've actually trained with, instead of actors and MMA fighters that you fantasize about meeting, and pleasure yourself to in private you sick... Weirdo
If you're trying to dispute elderliness, these posts aren't helping. Stick to the squirrel stuff.