Welcome to Our Community

Registering Now takes less than 60 seconds and gives you access to additional features. Register now to dismiss this and other notices.

Bubba Jenkins: ‘Trickery’ and ‘weirdness’ led to Bellator MMA departure

Discussion in 'Cageside - MMA Discussion' started by Wild, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Wild

Wild TMMAC's most handsome Admin
    Admin

Ratings:
    +75,835
    [​IMG]

In August, Jenkins fought Georgi Karakhanyan for the second time in a fight that could’ve skyrocketed him through the Bellator MMA featherweight rankings. Jenkins lost to Karakhanyan two years ago, but in a way it was a risky rematch for him, as he was riding a three-fight winning streak at the time and his opponent was on a two-fight skid. That played out to be true, as the featherweight fighter was knocked out in the first round. His hot streak…

Bubba Jenkins: ‘Trickery’ led to Bellator departure

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Clappin'Daddys

Clappin'Daddys Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,737
    I feel like his two valid grevences are the 20% he hasn't gotten, and. It being offered fights.

I feel like he is just reaching with the rest.. I hope Bellator really isn't pulling no grimy shit because I enjoy their product for the most part. Not allowing enough fights is a valid complaint as well. Him being mad about empty promises and shit like that doesn't make sense to me. You should always put everything in contract.

I want to hear what Coker and Bellator have to say. I hope Jenkins lands on his feet

3. dacofty

dacofty Yea..Ok..Whatever
    First 100

Ratings:
    +8,682
    LOL anyone fired has a side of the story that benefits them only... FIRED!

Draft saved Draft deleted