Welcome to Our Community

Registering Now takes less than 60 seconds and gives you access to additional features. Register now to dismiss this and other notices.

1. Learn about the new virtual betting exchange: CHECK IT OUT
    Learn about our new (optional) usermap: CHECK IT OUT
    Dismiss Notice

Bubba Jenkins: ‘Trickery’ and ‘weirdness’ led to Bellator MMA departure

Discussion in 'Cageside - MMA Discussion' started by Wild, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Wild

Wild TMMAC's most handsome Admin
    Admin

Ratings:
    +73,240
    [​IMG]

In August, Jenkins fought Georgi Karakhanyan for the second time in a fight that could’ve skyrocketed him through the Bellator MMA featherweight rankings. Jenkins lost to Karakhanyan two years ago, but in a way it was a risky rematch for him, as he was riding a three-fight winning streak at the time and his opponent was on a two-fight skid. That played out to be true, as the featherweight fighter was knocked out in the first round. His hot streak…

Bubba Jenkins: ‘Trickery’ led to Bellator departure

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Clappin'Daddys

Clappin'Daddys Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,535
    I feel like his two valid grevences are the 20% he hasn't gotten, and. It being offered fights.

I feel like he is just reaching with the rest.. I hope Bellator really isn't pulling no grimy shit because I enjoy their product for the most part. Not allowing enough fights is a valid complaint as well. Him being mad about empty promises and shit like that doesn't make sense to me. You should always put everything in contract.

I want to hear what Coker and Bellator have to say. I hope Jenkins lands on his feet

3. dacofty

dacofty Yea..Ok..Whatever
    First 100

Ratings:
    +8,074
    LOL anyone fired has a side of the story that benefits them only... FIRED!

Draft saved Draft deleted