Society Bubba Wallace = No hate crime

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Let the pandering continue...

There was no "noose" placed in African American NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace's garage.
Yet before an investigation of victimhood, all of NASCAR and Talladega pander to the narrative, and push the guys car to the front of the line.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Let the pandering continue...

There was no "noose" placed in African American NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace's garage.
Yet before an investigation of victimhood, all of NASCAR and Talladega pander to the narrative, and push the guys car to the front of the line.
How did the story initially break?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yeah, I don't really have issue with that.

Dude, thought some shit was going down and his co-workers and friends wanted to show they had his back.
THIS, is a MAJOR problem with portions of the black community.
Many think people think a certain way about them and it's not even on the radar.
The media has targeted and brainwashed them, and it's infuriating. I have, in fact we all have better things to do than fight a fake battle.
I can think of a dozen times where a black guy has said something off-the-wall in jest, referring to his skin color in a dangerous light.

*Brotha, I don't know where you're from, but you just made things weird...

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Still had to Google it.

That being said, hard to say how he feels. I haven't gitten the imrpession he was the one behind the whole thing.
Yeah it's hard to know who first spotted the "noose", whether it was a NASCAR official, one of Bubba's crew, or Bubba himself. Still, in that situation I'd feel a bit silly.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Yeah it's hard to know who first spotted the "noose", whether it was a NASCAR official, one of Bubba's crew, or Bubba himself. Still, in that situation I'd feel a bit silly.
I was under the impression someone from his team saw it and was like "Uhh, that's fucked up." as word spread other people were like "Uhh, that's fucked up." Then whether as a busienss decision, or because they genuinely felt that way, they said "This guy deals with some bullshit, let's show these dipshits that this isn't what we're about."

I mean, let's be honest here are we actually pretending that this dude being a public figure doesn't regularly deal with bigots?