General Bud Light Gets Woke

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I thought it was an April Fools Day joke. Or maybe that this Dylan Mulvaney dude was just pretending to be sponsored by them as a way of attention whoring.

But Anheiser Bisch released a statement:

"Anheuser-Busch works with hundreds of influencers across our brands as one of many ways to authentically connect with audiences across various demographics and passion points. From time to time we produce unique commemorative cans for fans and for brand influencers, like Dylan Mulvaney. This commemorative can was a gift to celebrate a personal milestone and is not for sale to the general public," an Anheuser-Busch spokesperson told Fox News Digital.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
When I drink light beer it was typically Bud Light.

Was.

Get Woke. Go Broke.

This trans-fad is a sickness. Hard to believe the company that had the "Real Men of Genius" ads are now supporting a movement that promotes....whatever this is.

I also just sold my BUD stock shares. I won't be a part of this shit.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Make no mistake about it, we are at war right now for this country.
I'm starting to believe you.

I keep thinking people will eventually tell these idiots to get bent and the pendulum will swing back toward normalcy but it just keeps getting more and more nutty.

The vast majority of this shit is likely just attention seeking behavior. And celebrating it like this only perpetuates it.

Last edited:

FriendlyPuma

Mar 3, 2021
Boycott these sleazebag companies. I haven't bought a single Gillette product since their disgraceful ad and never will in my life (I used to buy heavily from them). There should be a nationwide boycott for ALL Anheuser-Busch products. These corporate monsters worship money: forget going woke, they'd easily put their own mothers in the woodchipper for a bottomline improvement. Bring them to their knees, this is a war on our culture, history, values and basic decency. Fuck all the woke scum. Our culture is in survival mode right now.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Boycott these sleazebag companies. I haven't bought a single Gillette product since their disgraceful ad and never will in my life (I used to buy heavily from them). There should be a nationwide boycott for ALL Anheuser-Busch products. These corporate monsters worship money: forget going woke, they'd easily put their own mothers in the woodchipper for a bottomline improvement. Bring them to their knees, this is a war on our culture, history, values and basic decency. Fuck all the woke scum. Our culture is in survival mode right now.
I'm done with Bud Light. Never again.

I switched from Gillette to Barbasol after their dipshit ad.
And I quit buying Nike for various reasons.

It doesn't add up to anything for these billion dollar companies, but it makes me feel better.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I'm done with Bud Light. Never again.

I switched from Gillette to Barbasol after their dipshit ad.
And I quit buying Nike for various reasons.

It doesn't add up to anything for these billion dollar companies, but it makes me feel better.
I gave up hersheys after their woke shennanigans