General Bud Light Gets Woke

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I've heard everywhere but in the United States. Sopposedly they don't make money off Modelo here...

View: https://twitter.com/ball1_ball/status/1664114477610983428
Ok, I did some research and see that I was incorrect. Constellation Brands purchased a major brewing factory and the full rights to manufacture and sell Modelo and Corona specifically to the US market. They do indeed get all profits from sales within the United States. It was part of an anti-trust breakup apparently. Having said that:
" Corona Extra and Modelo Especial are both owned by Constellation Brands, which has supported a number of LGBTQ+ events. The brand partnered with Stonewall Sports, which promotes LGBTQ+ participation, and in 2020 scored a top 100 score on the 2020 Corporate Equality Index for LGBTQ equality. "

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
What is their fascination with doing this shit in front of children?
I would share my opinion but it would take half a page.

Cliff notes: 1) Indoctrinate a generation who can be controlled and 2) depopulation

Who can be controlled by the Govt? Armed rednecks or mentally ill dudes who think they're women? Who won't reproduce?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I would share my opinion but it would take half a page.

Cliff notes: 1) Indoctrinate a generation who can be controlled and 2) depopulation

Who can be controlled by the Govt? Armed rednecks or mentally ill dudes who think they're women? Who won't reproduce?
Fucking cocksuckers