Buffer: Anybody that justifies McGregor’s actions ‘has a problem’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Conor McGregor’s antics during UFC 223 media day on Thursday that left both Michael Chiesa and Ray Borg injured and out of their respective fights have been generally criticized. However, there are actually those who are condoning his actions.

UFC president Dana White, for one, changed his tune after supposedly having a dialogue with McGregor. From describing the incident as “criminal, disgusting, and despicable,” the outspoken White had greatly downplayed McGregor’s behavior since there are “a lot worse that goes on in other sports.”

Long-time Octagon announcer Bruce Buffer, however, is having none of it. During a run-in with TMZ Sports at the airport after…

Bruce Buffer: Anybody that justifies Conor McGregor’s actions ‘has a problem’

M

member 3289

Conor absolutely had to do something. You can't let someone punk your teammate like that and get away with it.

I feel bad for Borg and Chiesa, but when bullets fly, sometimes innocent bystanders get hit.

Blame the guy that fired first, not the one that fired back.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Conor absolutely had to do something. You can't let someone punk your teammate like that and get away with it.

I feel bad for Borg and Chiesa, but when bullets fly, sometimes innocent bystanders get hit.

You mean the one that called Khabib a pussy?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
"I could say something else right now, and I want to say it, but I’m telling you, they have a problem. I’m being very polite.”

Can we please all speculate on what he's talking about here?

Nov 21, 2015
"I could say something else right now, and I want to say it, but I’m telling you, they have a problem. I’m being very polite.”

Can we please all speculate on what he's talking about here?
Maybe, Dana enabling Conor by condeming his behaviour publicly but not
doing shit about it or ever really punishing him.

The Bellator incident went entirely unpunished If memory serves me right

Now this

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

artem fired first. conors reaction was also not proportional to how khabib acted toward artem, khabib didn't even throw a punch at artem.

M

member 3289

artem fired first. conors reaction was also not proportional to how khabib acted toward artem, khabib didn't even throw a punch at artem.
Khabib is the one who started the violence. Conor responded in kind.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Khabib is the one who started the violence. Conor responded in kind.
khabib didn't use any violence he confronted artem and had words with him. if khabib actually wanted violence there would have been violence. what is an actual fact is that conor commited assault and battery when he broke the window of the bus and maimed two fighters.

M

member 3289

khabib didn't use any violence he confronted artem and had words with him. if khabib actually wanted violence there would have been violence. what is an actual fact is that conor commited assault and battery when he broke the window of the bus and maimed two fighters.
Slapping a guy in the back of the head is violence

Nov 21, 2015
Conor's response was way over the top. They didn't hurt Artem
and not a single person except Khabib even stepped to him.

Yeah lets go throw steel chairs and dollys through windows and smash
glass on women, ufc employees and innocent people. That will surely teach
Khabib not to step to Artem like a man

Seems legit

M

member 3289

Conor's response was way over the top. They didn't hurt Artem
and not a single person except Khabib even stepped to him.

Yeah lets go throw steel chairs and dollys through windows and smash
glass on women, ufc employees and innocent people. That will surely teach
Khabib not to step to Artem like a man

Seems legit
No women were smashed with glass, you drama queen

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
if the hand truck hits somebody in head with any velocity at all, it leaves a dent that won't ever heal...shit was close to being some time in prison IMO

If somebody leaves bus and gets crushed by some hooligans throwing shit.....man that is 10x worse

No reason to pull immature stunt

Nov 21, 2015
Alan Jouban said he's often had his kids on those buses and its
pretty common for fighters to have their kids and family on them
and that Conor knew full well that kids are often on those buses
yet he still did what he did.

He is lucky beyond imagination he didnt slam that dolly into to some childs head

Nov 21, 2015
if the hand truck hits somebody in head with any velocity at all, it leaves a dent that won't ever heal...shit was close to being some time in prison IMO

If somebody leaves bus and gets crushed by some hooligans throwing shit.....man that is 10x worse

No reason to pull immature stunt
He coulda really hurt somebody, When I heard Alan say Conor knew
kids were often on those buses I was done with dude. No excuse

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Damnit, Artem put his arm around my neck, calling on the TMMAC mafia, who’s ready to go fuck up some innocent people with me?