General Build your own Baby Yoda coming soon...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
"The faith in their little green God was not strong enough.

That was the judgment of Werner Herzog, the imperious German filmmaker turned galactic space villain turned Baby Yoda fan club president, when he saw The Mandalorian creator and showrunner Jon Favreau and executive producer Dave Filoni removing the miniature creature from set during one of his scenes with the being.

They were preparing to shoot a blank slate of the sequence as a backup in case they decided during postproduction that the puppet wasn’t convincing enough and a digital version had to be substituted.

Herzog, known for films about pushing the limits of human ability and endurance, could not hide his contempt.

“You are cowards,” he declared. “Leave it.”"

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I tried...

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Baby Yoda. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the love will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Baby Yoda's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Yoda's literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this love, to realise that they're not just cute- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Baby Yoda truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the adorbs in Baby Yoda's existential existance. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Baby Yoda's no can defense unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Baby Yoda tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid