Society Building our Utopia Part 1

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

What is the first principle of our new society?

• Only the strong survive and the strongest rule

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Every man for himself

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
We the members of TMMAC have been spirited off on a Virgin Galactic trip across the galaxy to a world with Earth like characteristics. There are 4,791 of us according to the most recent tabulation. We're all in cryofreeze until we get there. Once we arrive, we emerge from the ship to see that the area we've landed in is roughly a thousand acres of arable land with plentiful edible livestock and nearby oceans and rivers teeming with edible fish. We've brought enough materials and seeds for every individual to plant and harvest crops, but we only have around 1,000 solar powered vehicles to get around on the surface. We also have a sophisticated communications array and solar paneling system to be sure we have power, but overuse of either can tax the system, causing them to short out.

So we have landed. SongExotic2 @SongExotic2 immediately runs off into the wildnerness screaming gibberish. He will be seen again. So we have disembarked from the ship and now need to set about building our first principle to govern our new utopia. What will be the first principle?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I would join, but I recently started my own cult and trust me it is a full blown rock hard Utopia

Good luck to you all
I can provide consultation if needed

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I would join, but I recently started my own cult and trust me it is a full blown rock hard Utopia

Good luck to you all
I can provide consultation if needed

Yeah. We don't need professional grasses.

But thanks for applying anyway.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Voted do unto others because I didn’t see no biting or eye gouging.

Last edited:

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
So out of the roughly 4k peepz we have like 3 females.

We should name the planet New Athens.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I'd voted knowledge at any cost although maybe not at any.

But landing on an unknown planet is iffy, we need to explore, learn, and get to know our surroundings.
Maybe have SongExotic2 @SongExotic2 go and pet the dinosaur looking animals first, ya know.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If qat puts his towels out at 5am on the sun loungers, I'll chuck the cunts in!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hmmmm I think I might have done that before. Or my buddy told me he did it. One of the two

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I'd voted knowledge at any cost although maybe not at any.

But landing on an unknown planet is iffy, we need to explore, learn, and get to know our surroundings.
Maybe have SongExotic2 @SongExotic2 go and pet the dinosaur looking animals first, ya know.
i think it's more likely that our consciousness will propagate at the speed of light, allowing us to "travel" around the solar system

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I voted caring, kindness, and kinship because it should cover abilities-needs and do unto others - which people have a really hard time translating into appropriate action, as opposed to being more directly told what to do like caring and kindness.

Also, people need help the way they need it, not the way you need it. I think the Jewish golden rule is different than the do unto others rule but I can't remember it right now.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
Not the first rule, but somewhere down the line I would suggest:

Sporting events must have ramp-entrances and no female fights. Pride Rules shall apply. to all sports.

EDIT: no female fights mixed in between men's fights and vice versa. that's what I meant...

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
i think it's more likely that our consciousness will propagate at the speed of light, allowing us to "travel" around the solar system
Well perhaps, but it doesn't really relate to the scenario here, no?