Bully punches blind kid

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I would be so proud of my kid for doing that! And if that sissy punk's parents had any fucking thing to say I'd show and prove my bloodline. Fucker.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
I believe the kid that stuck up for the blind kid was suspended and kicked off the football team for doing this. Its a damn shame. I would be proud of my son for that.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I believe the kid that stuck up for the blind kid was suspended and kicked off the football team for doing this. Its a damn shame. I would be proud of my son for that.
That's some bullshit! The parents of the blind kid should've pressed charges on that prick. Any juvie judge would fuck up his world. Then I'd sue his fucking parents, give the money to the hero kid. Fuckass society and bullshit fucking schools

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Given the restraint he showed I'd have given him a medal. Really though suspension is fine in the circumstances justice has to be seen. But no football is seriously fucked up, the kid is clearly a leader, he hit the kid once and only warned him after. That's a pretty mature response for a kid if you ask me.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
That's a fucking damn shame. I would be so proud of my son for doing that.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I read (no idea how true) that the blind kind isn't actually blind and instigated the situation.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I also read the kid the defended the blind kid wasn't suspended and didn't play football. And also the kid is 100% blind in one eye 60% in the other and that the bully was targeting the blind side.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
I also read the kid the defended the blind kid wasn't suspended and didn't play football. And also the kid is 100% blind in one eye 60% in the other and that the bully was targeting the blind side.
My source is shaky at best. I read that in another forum.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Hm. At least he didn't target the semi good eye. He's reformable.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
be crazy if the kid could see again after getting popped in the eye. Then the bully would be hailed as a hero!

*awaits optimistic rating*