Bullying is an issue, but this kid sounds like a huge pussy

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Apr 3, 2015
that kid is a pussy ass bitch. here is a story for ya, in grade 8 I left my friend Amanda's house after a bike ride, I got home and my mom was in tears and said that Amanda was attacked by her dog, Ozzy a german sheppard. what had happened was Ozzy was sitting on the couch with her, the phone rang and scared the dog, the dog jump and nipped at her face, unfortunately for Amanda the dog ripped her entire face off from under the eyes to the chin. I had played with this dog hundreds of times and I couldnt believe it. I went to see her at the hospital and she had received 2000+ stitches and has since undergone 5 reconstructive surgeries to repair her face. she was never the same, tormented in school everyday, close to suicide several times. she is now married with kids.

again, this kid is a pussy ass bitch. man the fuck up! thats if your mom will let you, Christian.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Little Elm teen tries to cope with bullying over scars

A) Pitbull attack has got to suck - agree
B) those scars aren't that bad - they are to him and he has to wear them for the rest of his life.
C) kid needs to toughen up a little because shits not going to get easier.- when everyone gangs up on you and treats you like shi-, that's a lot easier said than done. The kids in his school are fuc-in losers. When he brings a machete into school one day and hatchets some of the bullies faces, the whole country will be up in arms about the "poor kids" he attacked. Not condoning it, but this could easily happen. Give the kid a fucking break and try being friends with him.
Above in the quote

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I can see what you're saying, but I feel a kid like that is in for a rude awakening if that shit bothers him.

Apr 3, 2015
Above in the quote
if a tiny scar on your face like that alienates you to the point of a news article, then its my opinion that the kid has more issues than just that scar. I imagine he's a huge cry baby thats been coddled his entire life. not everyone gets a prize and not everyone is special. you cant stop bullying. you cant. its part of human nature to segregate and ridicule the different. its in our genes.

honestly, this kid needs to grow a pair and not be a weakling that "has had enough" and brings a machete to school. why cant he stand up for himself before it gets that far? is it because he has had a shit upbringing equal to what most kids get now-a-days? or is it the other kids fault for seeing him for the loser mommas boy he is??? I am not saying the kids are right to pick on him but seriously, SERIOUSLY!!!

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
if a tiny scar on your face like that alienates you to the point of a news article, then its my opinion that the kid has more issues than just that scar. I imagine he's a huge cry baby thats been coddled his entire life. not everyone gets a prize and not everyone is special. you cant stop bullying. you cant. its part of human nature to segregate and ridicule the different. its in our genes.

honestly, this kid needs to grow a pair and not be a weakling that "has had enough" and brings a machete to school. why cant he stand up for himself before it gets that far? is it because he has had a shit upbringing equal to what most kids get now-a-days? or is it the other kids fault for seeing him for the loser mommas boy he is??? I am not saying the kids are right to pick on him but seriously, SERIOUSLY!!!
The puss imitation of america

Apr 3, 2015
I was having a discussion with my wife about how I think the laws about assault etc in school actually enables bullying. if this Christian pussy was man enough and taught to stand up for yourself, and able to deck even just one of those kids it would change his life. but no, if he did that he would get kicked out of school, possibly charged by another cunt mother who thinks their kid is special, and it snow balls from there.

without the threat of an ass kicking, bullying can run rampant, and thats why it does, no actual consequences.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I don't know if acting out in violence is the best way to counter this specific case. Now if they were getting physical with him then ya, protect yourself.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Shit I would love to be called scarface!! Tony Montana bitches! Those scars def are not bad and he needs to wrap a couple of those kids in the face and man up if he ever wants that shit to stop. When I was younger I was picked on for being Jewish on a pretty much all catholic hockey team and lets just say that shit stopped real quick once I handled it in my own fun way. You need to stick up for yourself in this life whether it's by violence (as a kid) or by speaking up and not always taking shit.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I don't know if acting out in violence is the best way to counter this specific case. Now if they were getting physical with him then ya, protect yourself.
violence is the only thing kids recognize they are not mature enough to talk it out or listen to reason.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I dont like to see any kid bullied. I'm a father of two daughters, and the thought of them being bullied disturbs the shit out of me. It breaks my heart when they hurt in any way. So if this kid is really feeling outcast or bullied, I sympathize for him. You never know whats going on with a child emotionally, and I think anyone with a heart would feel terrible if this kid harmed himself because of something like this.

But with that said, a good ole ass whooping solves a lot of problems sometimes. This kids parents need to get him in martial arts and after about 6 months, send him to school with strict instructions to make an example of the first person that pops off.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I will continue to encourage my son to knock the fuck out of anyone that tries to bully him or his friends. I was bullied a lot when I was a kid. I was small, passive and had no self confidence, a bully's dream. My son will not go through that.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
He's not being bullied for the scars. They're just being used as another excuse to bully him because other kids don't like him. If they did, they wouldn't care about his scars.

Unfortunately, life has no karma attached to it. Your parents lied to you - you aren't a unique snowflake. Bullying is a terrible thing and I in no way, shape or form condone it but don't make it easy for them by acting like a victim. I'm not blaming the kid for being bullied but he has two options - accept it or don't. His parents have failed him.

Last edited:

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
He's not being bullied for the scars. They're just being used as another excuse to bully him because other kids don't like him. If they did, they wouldn't care about his scars.

Unfortunately, life has no karma attached to it. Your parents lied to you - you aren't a unique snowflake. Bullying is a terrible thing and I in no way, shape or form condone it but don't make it easy for them by acting like a victim. I'm not blamingbthe kid for being bullied but he has two options - accept it or don't. His parents have failed him.
what happens if brock lesnar decides to bully you? sometimes the bullies are pretty tough (again, didn't read the story in full, just hate bullies)......how do you handle that?

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
what happens if brock lesnar decides to bully you? sometimes the bullies are pretty tough (again, didn't read the story in full, just hate bullies)......how do you handle that?
Threaten to stab him

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Threaten to stab him
ha, ha, ha, again back to my original post that stated when this kid goes nuts, don't claim these bullies are "poor kids who didn't deserve this"............and again, don't condone it, but this sh-t is sometimes looked upon relative to what is going on.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
ha, ha, ha, again back to my original post that stated when this kid goes nuts, don't claim these bullies are "poor kids who didn't deserve this"............and again, don't condone it, but this sh-t is sometimes looked upon relative to what is going on.
Well, I did exactly that, as you mention it. A guy who currently fights in the UFC 4 weight classes above me threatened to beat me up on Facebook. I told him we'd have it out the same night and I'm coming looking for him with a screw driver and a hammer.

I'm not saying I'm Billy Badass - I didn't want to fight the guy but what were my options? Let him threaten and intimidate me? It was solved the same day and I had no more problems.

Again, I'm not blaming the kid for being bullied but what options does he have? As I said, he has two options. Life is hard. We have a civilised, modern society and we're often isolated from that reality.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The kid seems pretty soft to me, but even if he is soft it is an assholish thing for the young fuckers to do. If my kid was ever picking on some dude and making fun of his scars I would be pissed beyond belief, no matter how likable or unlikable the kid was. Youth can truly be shitty little pieces of shit.............so can adults. So can dogs. So can cats actually. So can mosquitos!!

P

Punch

Threaten to stab him
I disagree. Don't threaten. Just do it. Threats are merely warning the enemy.

If you are in a position where it's you or them, you do it... you just make absolutely fucking sure it's a situation you can't avoid first.