General Burger King's meatless burger causing controversy.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
May I ask why?
Sat fat, and especially animal meat sat fat, probably bad for heart if not kept low. Most controversy on this is colored by the fact that sat fat is often replaced with carbs on top of the American high carb diet. Switching sat fat for unsaturated fat still shows improved health outcomes.

Lots of red meat probably increase in GI cancer, so best to vary protein sources.

I'd like to see a fiber laden high protein source that is lower calorie. If I could get that 660 burger down to 450 with less sat fat and more fiber, but similar protein I'd trade out my juicy burger for it 4/5 times.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Sat fat, and especially animal meat sat fat, probably bad for heart if not kept low. Most controversy on this is colored by the fact that sat fat is often replaced with carbs on top of the American high carb diet. Switching sat fat for unsaturated fat still shows improved health outcomes.

Lots of red meat probably increase in GI cancer, so best to vary protein sources.

I'd like to see a fiber laden high protein source that is lower calorie. If I could get that 660 burger down to 450 with less sat fat and more fiber, but similar protein I'd trade out my juicy burger for it 4/5 times.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

You might consider some of the wild game red meat options. It's not as if you aren't in a good place for them.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
The Impossible and Beyond burgers are fake-and gay. I had the Impossible Whopper for "free-99" and thought it was ok at best. Better than what I expected but comparing it to a real burger like they do in the commercials is a scream...

T

The Big Guy

I dont have anything useful to add to this thread other than I got a blowjob from a vegetarian one time. It was fun to watch her