Lifestyle Burpees & Reverse Burpees

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Everyone knows regular burpees, but do you know reverse burpees?
I was introduced to them about 12 years ago by an intense judo guy.

I do regular and reverse with a small medicine ball and they are a fantastic workout.
Usually 5 sets of each. This will help those of you who are weak or fat or both.

After a while you can do a reverse into a pistol squat like me, Le Chat Noir ©.

Le Chat Noir
©

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
Everyone knows regular burpees, but do you know reverse burpees?
I was introduced to them about 12 years ago by an intense judo guy.

I do regular and reverse with a small medicine ball and they are a fantastic workout.
Usually 5 sets of each. This will help those of you who are weak or fat or both.

After a while you can do a reverse into a pistol squat like me, Le Chat Noir ©.

Le Chat Noir
©
Interesting...

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Did you ever hear of iron wolf? I fast forwarded thru him doing 500 burpees because he said they mentioned it in the movie shot called so he did it. That is a lot :)

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Did you ever hear of iron wolf? I fast forwarded thru him doing 500 burpees because he said they mentioned it in the movie shot called so he did it. That is a lot :)
I hadn't, that is really impressive.

The other day I drove to the store and a guy was on the walking path next to the road doing burpees with tremendous vigor.
Today I did the same and he was doing a type of lunge but turning fully sideways, then alternating.
He was black and he was wearing brown shorts and t-shirt that matched his skin tone, so he looked blurry naked like the Predator!

Le Chat Noir
©

T

The Big Guy

Dudes is jail do hundreds of burpees a day. I knew a guy named chopper and he did 1000 pushups a day. His chest looked like rock hard titties

I destroyed him in chess for fun

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
I hadn't, that is really impressive.

The other day I drove to the store and a guy was on the walking path next to the road doing burpees with tremendous vigor.
Today I did the same and he was doing a type of lunge but turning fully sideways, then alternating.
He was black and he was wearing brown shorts and t-shirt that matched his skin tone, so he looked blurry naked like the Predator!

Le Chat Noir
©