Cain: He didn't even touch me

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
I like Cain, but this his excuses are lame. Just accept you got hit and dropped.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
seems pretty clear his head popped back, followed by legs buckling. but to be fair, if he just got massively worked up, followed by a mild concussion, he's liable to spout all kinds of shit an hour or so later.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
It looked like he got dropped, landed on his leg funny, made a face (probably about the knee), and rolled to his side to straiten it, while being attacked more. He was done, but that shot dropped him on his knee the wrong way.
Did I miss anything?

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
The Cameroonian Uppercut Deleted his Senegalese Wrestling....

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It looked like he got dropped, landed on his leg funny, made a face (probably about the knee), and rolled to his side to straiten it, while being attacked more. He was done, but that shot dropped him on his knee the wrong way.
Did I miss anything?
his whole body went limp for a second....knees arms torso, probably even wang
I don't doubt he tweaked that knee but Francis's power caused all the limpness and injury IMO

vswlaw

Lurker
Feb 18, 2019
Cameroonian too fast too strong and too lucky. Cain should take the loss like a man. Cain one of my favorite fighter but to make excuses? DC Has been a smart fighter but if the Cameroonian gets in a shot like that, DC can bring a pillow.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Cameroonian too fast too strong and too lucky. Cain should take the loss like a man. Cain one of my favorite fighter but to make excuses? DC Has been a smart fighter but if the Cameroonian gets in a shot like that, DC can bring a pillow.
DC will demolish Francis. If you become a regular poster here, I'll make a 30 day SN bet on it if those two end up fighting.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
DC will demolish Francis. If you become a regular poster here, I'll make a 30 day SN bet on it if those two end up fighting.
I would actually consider that bet
DC might go to sleep if they fight

T

The Big Guy

Watch cain vs kongo he gets dropped like three times and recovers before his knees hit the ground. Dude has great recovery but he still gets dropped. Francis either finishes him or cain goes for the single like he did against kongo. My money was on cain getting slept regardless

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Francis is so powerful he could afford to miss every shot bar one.

Cain woke up from sleepy time having a nightmare, screamed and Herzog dived in.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Watch cain vs kongo he gets dropped like three times and recovers before his knees hit the ground. Dude has great recovery but he still gets dropped. Francis either finishes him or cain goes for the single like he did against kongo. My money was on cain getting slept regardless
This^
Plus Cain was a lot younger back then and years of AKA training has ruined him...

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Francis clipped him so hard he lost all his short term memory....imagine if he had of hit him clean.

Cain should be thanking God.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Dude “had” great recovery.
I wouldnt say “has” any longer.
I’m not saying the Francis situation is the reason for that claim, but at his age, with that much time on the shelf there is NO way anyone could be as durable as they were >5yrs earlier

Last edited:

Buff Bagginz

NO KNOWN WEAKNESSES
Nov 13, 2015
Yeah, during the fight I kept trying to tell Cain to stay away from the dangerous Cameroonian... he didnt listen lol

Uppercut Flash KO'd Cain, followed by the knee injury and then followed by Cain getting slept. He went limp, like Rambo John J said :his wang went limp".