Calendar Feature

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
We need calendar feature restored

What is the point in having a calendar if events are not posted to it?

Active Fight Thread creators are the only ones who have used the calendar over the years. Mods/Admins rarely post things to calendar and they are the only ones that can do that currently.

It has been a valued and important feature on the site.

One time it was abused by a single member, and now that feature has been removed for all members.
That member SongExotic2 @SongExotic2 has apologized and said he would "never do it again", hopefully he will re iterate that position in this very thread

Please restore the calendar feature so we can help the MMA side of the website grow to it's full potential and strength.

Please Splinty @Splinty consider this action for the better of TMMAC

Thank you fellow members, mods, and admin

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Apart from the annual penis clog wearing championships.

FB_IMG_1617990136893.jpg

I'll have to add that and make a live thread

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
SongExotic2 @SongExotic2
I'm actually being serious for once

It isn't about taking the privileges from you...it is about you not abusing them so we can have our MMA event calendar back

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Send me location.
I will fly to location pick you up and invert your hair into a toilet and give you a swirly if it would bring the calendar back.
Send me...
I love that you offered to give him a swirly like that is the extreme length you would go to in order to have it back!!

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I love that you offered to give him a swirly like that is the extreme length you would go to in order to have it back!!
Well I also made a thread about it

Splinty @Splinty why even have the feature?

Just tell song it is 30 days if he touches the calendar ever again

We have 3-4 straight days of MMA events and none of them are on the calendar, when a MMA fan sees a stacked calendar they get excited...don't you want us to get excited?

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Well I also made a thread about it

Splinty @Splinty why even have the feature?

Just tell song it is 30 days if he touches the calendar ever again

We have 3-4 straight days of MMA events and none of them are on the calendar, when a MMA fan sees a stacked calendar they get excited...don't you want us to get excited?
I say we keep it and make more use of it. Fight events are obvious it include, but it would be good to be able to see pinking end dates, birthdays, Secret Santa reminders, Monster Challenge reminders, join-date anniversaries, and maybe even a way for people to input SN best end dates. Lots of options.... or we can just axe it if it isn’t going to be utilized.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I say we keep it and make more use of it. Fight events are obvious it include, but it would be good to be able to see pinking end dates, birthdays, Secret Santa reminders, Monster Challenge reminders, join-date anniversaries, and maybe even a way for people to input SN best end dates. Lots of options.... or we can just axe it if it isn’t going to be utilized.
It has only been abused once

I don't know about having all that other stuff on there, but I do know all MMA events on there would be great...I go to sherdog calendar a few times a week now since ours got frozen

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
It has only been abused once

I don't know about having all that other stuff on there, but I do know all MMA events on there would be great...I go to sherdog calendar a few times a week now since ours got frozen
I say keep it a fight calendar and bring it back. Oh, and ban Song.