General Cali doctors say covid is BS

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
ACEP-AAEM Joint Statement on Physician Misinformation

The American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) and the American Academy of Emergency Medicine (AAEM) jointly and emphatically condemn the recent opinions released by Dr. Daniel Erickson and Dr. Artin Messihi. These reckless and untested musings do not speak for medical societies and are inconsistent with current science and epidemiology regarding COVID-19. As owners of local urgent care clinics, it appears these two individuals are releasing biased, non-peer reviewed data to advance their personal financial interests without regard for the public’s health.

COVID-19 misinformation is widespread and dangerous. Members of ACEP and AAEM are first-hand witnesses to the human toll that COVID-19 is taking on our communities. ACEP and AAEM strongly advise against using any statements of Drs. Erickson and Messihi as a basis for policy and decision making.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Leigh @Leigh

Does "stop fucking w him" include more drunk ratings and calling me crybaby? The problem is not that I'm being fucked with. The problem is it never ends.even when I am discussing addiction or suicide or any topic . He doesn't come out of this character. I don't think it's going to stop. I have no issue never interacting w ppl I don't like.
It means to not harass you needlessly.

In this case, his drunk rating could be genuine.

If he drunk rates you when talking about your friends committing suicide, I'll pink him for sure. I'll give him a 3 day pink.

If he drunk rates you for suggesting that COVID isn't very serious? Well, I kinda want to drunk rate you too.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
How long will SC MMA MD @SC MMA MD Make it?
Pretty much zero minutes- at least for now. I have heard people discussing his points at work and of course on other social media (particularly some of the Incorrect assumptions and math errors Splinty @Splinty points out), and have seen various clips of the video. That does not necessarily make his contrarian viewpoint entirely wrong- but his opinions are not shared by most experts.
If I get a chunk of free time tonight I will watch it it’s entirety.

M

member 1013

Pretty much zero minutes- at least for now. I have heard people discussing his points at work and of course on other social media (particularly some of the Incorrect assumptions and math errors Splinty @Splinty points out), and have seen various clips of the video. That does not necessarily make his contrarian viewpoint entirely wrong- but his opinions are not shared by most experts.
If I get a chunk of free time tonight I will watch it it’s entirety.
Don’t

I was t to the rolling

even I can see his fuzzy math and I’m just a project engineer (I say engineer to feel important)

M

member 1013

I've learned through all this that doctors, can also be retards.
My brother is a doctor and sent me the video in OP so we could laugh at their terrible interpretation of the data.

it’s mind numbing.

I feel bad I tricked Splinty @Splinty into watching it

but YouTube pulled it

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
My brother is a doctor and sent me the video in OP so we could laugh at their terrible interpretation of the data.

it’s mind numbing.

I feel bad I tricked Splinty @Splinty into watching it

but YouTube pulled it
Being doctor doesn't make one good interpreting data (statistics) or good at math.