General Cali doctors say covid is BS

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Matrix

Astros Fan
Feb 15, 2020
Okay I lied... I kept watching and at 34 minutes he suggests that you should get the virus..."do you want your immune system built?!?!?"
I agree with his line of thinking. Everyone should see if your nose stops working for a month. What a strange feeling!

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I agree with his line of thinking. Everyone should see if your nose stops working for a month. What a strange feeling!
I wish mine would, my apartment still smells of a bacon sandwich my husband made yesterday and it's making me feel sick.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
if you are as hot as this nurse it should be illegal for you to wear a mask. Highly unethical, if I am dying in a hospital and this chick is the last person I will ever get to see but she is forced to wear a mask I am going to my grave pissed off

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I heard some story that this was at a whole foods but she is clearly standing next to some gansitos which are probably made from a bucket of sugar ,car tires and radioactive material but still taste good.

Oak cliff is ghetto as fuck, there's no whole foods there. Lol

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

she appears to be in a Mexican store judging by the signs there would definitely not be any whole foods near one of those I bet they have a popeyes across the street.
Highly probable. Probably a good one too.