General Call of Duty Warzone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Who's still playing? I'm getting pretty regular wins on the small map. Add me and let's go...

Untitled.png

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Stop playing before the ColdWar change.

The 20 TB updates, Hackers, Unbalanced Matching and Repetitive Gameplay just made the game Unenjoyable.

I only play Apex Legends, PUBG, and Crusine Royale.

That gives me my FPS shooter fix.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Freeloading Rusty @Freeloading Rusty hows vanguard beta?

IschKabibble @IschKabibble have you looked into this at all?

I don’t follow who made what game, is Vanguard supposed to be better the Cold War? Is there another COD coming out shortly after Vanguard or is this the next good one?

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Freeloading Rusty @Freeloading Rusty hows vanguard beta?

IschKabibble @IschKabibble have you looked into this at all?

I don’t follow who made what game, is Vanguard supposed to be better the Cold War? Is there another COD coming out shortly after Vanguard or is this the next good one?
Vanguard is the next one coming out… just open to beta for those who have preordered. I think a new COD comes out every fall.

Decent so far but seems a little less run n gun than Cold War so far but that’s based off the minimal games/characters available in the beta and the game play feeling a little slower.. but who knows lots of tweaking happens after the beta feedback.

I dig Cold War, probably one of the better COD games in a few years. Also liked Modern Warefare more than the previous few before that. Or at least liked the multiplayer.. the single player games are hard to keep interest in with layout they used.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Decent so far but seems a little less run n gun than Cold War

I dig Cold War, probably one of the better COD games in a few years. Also liked Modern Warefare more than the previous few before that

I am a spastic run n gun Rambo.
I was ranked for a while with modern warfare 2. As the game's bounced back and forth between vendors I kind of fell off because there has been much less emphasis on the run and gun aspect.
I don't want to jump around with jetpacks like Titanfall. I want to try to get in your base and shoot you over and over.

Sounds like I should have jumped on Cold war but I passed over it. I hope you will update once vanguard is fully out. If you guys are all playing it I might jump back in but will be out of practice

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
I am a spastic run n gun Rambo.
I was ranked for a while with modern warfare 2. As the game's bounced back and forth between vendors I kind of fell off because there has been much less emphasis on the run and gun aspect.
I don't want to jump around with jetpacks like Titanfall. I want to try to get in your base and shoot you over and over.

Sounds like I should have jumped on Cold war but I passed over it. I hope you will update once vanguard is fully out. If you guys are all playing it I might jump back in but will be out of practice
Yeah I don’t like the futuristic versions either. That one black ops game sucked for that.

If the guns are not realistic and you can run up walls, I ain’t feeling it.

Vanguard is set at the end ww2 I believe.

Anyone playing cod multiplayer games (Cold War or Vanguard) hit me up in pm for gamer tags and I’ll blast yo ass.

I assume Cold War will be on sale pretty cheap soon so might be worth a download still.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
According to the first revealed single-player campaign gameplay footage "Stalingrad Summer" captured in-engine, Vanguard will feature similar gameplay mechanics previously introduced in Modern Warfare thus the player being able to mount wielded weapons to flat surfaces, interact with doors and execute takedowns. New gameplay features allow the player the ability to use a more advanced strategical approach in combat such as blind firing from behind cover, breaking through destructible environmental elements or creating new paths to complete objectives by climbing walls.[9][10]

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yeah I don’t like the futuristic versions either. That one black ops game sucked for that.

If the guns are not realistic and you can run up walls, I ain’t feeling it.

Vanguard is set in ww2 I believe.

Anyone playing cod multiplayer games (Cold War or Vanguard) hit me up in on for gamer tags and I’ll blast yo ass.

I assume Cold War will be on sale pretty cheap soon so might be worth a download still.
You’re the first person I heard say you enjoy Cold War. I mainly play multiplayer so I’m itching for some new maps. The war zone mini map is really fun but I rarely have people to play with and most online ransoms are psychopaths lol. If you or anyone else like IschKabibble @IschKabibble are interested in making a TMAMC clan I’m in.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
According to the first revealed single-player campaign gameplay footage "Stalingrad Summer" captured in-engine, Vanguard will feature similar gameplay mechanics previously introduced in Modern Warfare thus the player being able to mount wielded weapons to flat surfaces, interact with doors and execute takedowns. New gameplay features allow the player the ability to use a more advanced strategical approach in combat such as blind firing from behind cover, breaking through destructible environmental elements or creating new paths to complete objectives by climbing walls.[9][10]
You play the campaign?

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
You’re the first person I heard say you enjoy Cold War. I mainly play multiplayer so I’m itching for some new maps. The war zone mini map is really fun but I rarely have people to play with and most online ransoms are psychopaths lol. If you or anyone else like IschKabibble @IschKabibble are interested in making a TMAMC clan I’m in.
I dig the 6x6 face off mode or whatever it called. Small maps, fast action and lots of kills.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
You play the campaign?
I did when it first came out but struggled to follow the storyline… haven played any of the new levels they have been bringing out over that last few months.

I think I have played a combined total of 20min in War Zone.. those kids are just too good.

Not big on the zombies game this time around in Cold War as much as in the past games.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I dig the 6x6 face off mode or whatever it called. Small maps, fast action and lots of kills.
Ya that’s the multiplayer, my favourite mode. Verdansk is fun but only when I’m playing with other people I can chat with. Maps too big to wonder alone and get smoked by teams of 3-4. I mean I love camping and ruining their day but…

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I did when it first came out but struggled to follow the storyline… haven played any of the new levels they have been bringing out over that last few months.
I should try again. Only thing I enjoy is the skins and blueprints you unlock as you go. I bet co-op mode would be way better.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
I always have big plans to grind out some games after the boy goes to bed… usually last half hour to an hour and then pass out lol.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Not sure. I’ll look into it when I’m not knee deep in hot wheels and diggers.
You’re gonna love when he’s old enough to play vids with you. My sons 10 and we each have our tv/consol stations and fuck people up together. Fantastic father son bonding time.