General Callen getting ME2d

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Good thing hes still gonna get that syndication cash
I can see him saying this
“Aw, come on. What am I, a big bad rapist? I’m not a big bad rapist,’” she said he told her. “Come on, you’re gonna be my girlfriend now. We needed to get this out of the way.”

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Is he the one who does that show with Brandan Scrub and that other fella who was recently outed as a pedophile?

Namaste

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
He may very well have done the things described in the article but I never get why grown women don't call the cops after being raped. The woman that claims he raped her said she told everyone but not the cops because she didn't want to get a rape kit done?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
He may very well have done the things described in the article but I never get why grown women don't call the cops after being raped. The woman that claims he raped her said she told everyone but not the cops because she didn't want to get a rape kit done?
Yea, her story smells kind of shitty, but some of the other behavior, if true is abhorrent.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Yup sounds fishy af

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I think for that to stick he will need to see the rape accuser as well. He'll need to go on record that the accusation is false. If the accusations are true, or he won't legally contest them, then I don't see how its illegal for someone to send messages about a crime.

Husband appears to be referencing vetted public news articles

View: https://twitter.com/GabrielTigerman/status/1305597559755419650

I dont think there's a legal road to "you're not allowed to tell people about the public information!" for Callen.